Chapter Six

An Evil Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

 

 

          “You like me?”

          Donghae gulped not knowing what to answer. He doesn’t even know if he can still speak. He wanted to ask for s help but he can’t even break the eye contact between his and Dara’s. Dara frowned as she stood and walked towards him not breaking their eye contact, she sat on the table –crossing her legs in front of Donghae as she place her elbows on her legs and rest her head in her palms. Super Junior looked at each other except Donghae who can’t break the eye contact between them. They’re mouthing each other asking what should they do and help Donghae not knowing that Bom is already looking at them with a frown as well.  Dara poked Donghae’s cheeks that made Donghae blinked. Dara leaned closer to him as she tilted her head to side then she pinched his cheeks.

          Donghae winced as he touched his cheeks that Dara pinched, “That hurts!”

          “Ooh, you can speak now,” Dara smiled, leaning back. Donghae got taken aback by her sudden smile that he’s not used to see and more of personally and closely like this. “So, do you like me?”

           “N-no,” Donghae stuttered and lied.

           Super Junior, some SM artist, his family, and some of his friends know how much of a fan he is and how much he likes her –like as a fan? Even some fans notice his thing- like for her as a fan because of a video of him getting caught by some of the members and as he looked at Dara, in result he got scolded by their president.

          “Wae? I like you though,” Dara asked sadly.

          “YOU LIKE DONGHAE?” Super Junior shouted except Donghae whose mouth is wide open and blushing madly. Minzy and Cl laughed at SJ’s outburst. SJ didn’t know their unnies personality when they’re drunk, they’ll be disappointed and it would be really funny.

         “Yah! Why are you shouting at my sister?” Bom glared at them as she went beside Dara and sat on the table as well. “You can’t even speak a while ago and now you’re shouting.”

          “Cheusunghamnida.” Super Junior said. Leeteuk hold his nape as he asked, “But do you, Dara-ssi really like our Donghae?”

          “Who’s Donghae?” Dara and Bom asked looking at each other. Super juniors gaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter