Chapter Five

An Evil Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

 

 

                   2ne1 doesn’t really have that good image or any artist in YG, a lot of companies tell their artist to not make friends with them and SM is one of those. 2ne1 is already famous before they even made their debut because there are videos of the members that shows their talent, a video of Minzy dancing then the netizens found out that she’s actually a granddaughter of a famous dancer and videos of Chaerin rapping then they also found out about her dad who’s quite famous as a professor and writer and that she had stayed in a lot of countries that’s why she can speak more language but the other two; Bom and Dara seems to be quite mysterious as there wasn’t really that much info about the two except that they both stayed out of the country for a lot of years, Bom in USA and Dara in the Philippines. Though, the visual of the two really caught the netizens attention too. When they debuted everything has been doing so well but then after their first comeback and Bigbangs scandal another one broke out, they were saying that Gd, Dara, and Bom used drugs which YG denied. Then a guy sued Dara because he said Dara beat her resulting to his current appearance which is full of black marks but then it turned out that Dara just defended herself from the erted-stalker guy. Then more accused any 2ne1 member beating them up mostly Dara but YG always denies it or sometimes just ignored it, there are also times that it was true but they said that 2ne1 just defended their selves and that they never start a fight. It makes the rumours that everyone in YG has big connections in politics and media, that’s why they always get away with everything and they’re so good at keeping their lives private.

                   “We’re here,” Cl announced, opening the black door in front of them. They quickly saw the two other 2ne1 members on the balcony of the room talking –their back facing them. The room is really big; there are two straight black couches across each other not like the circular ones downstairs, a long rectangular black marble table between the couches with snacks and drinks –probably 2ne1’s, there’s also a big space for dancing, and a phone –intercom hanging on the wall.  “Unnie, Super Junior sunbaenims are here. I offered them to join us since there are no more rooms available; it is okay for you, right?”

                   The other two quickly look back glaring at them scaring the SJ guys and their eyes widen in realization that Cl’s not joking, it’s freaking true that Super Junior are here. Bom and Dara looked at each other before turning to the guys again, “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims.”

                    Cl chuckled, “We almost did the same reaction.”

                    “Annyeonghaseyo, Super Juni-or imnida,” They greeted again. Silence enveloped the room as Dara and Bom just went back to face the balcony, totally forgetting that Cl asked them something. Cl and Minzy laughed seeing Super Juniors faces, they look so rejected.

                    “Unnie, can they stay here?” Cl asked again the two only nodded before going back to their original positions. “There, feel at home. You can sit everywhere you want, dance, and drink.”

                    “Bommie unnie, Dara u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter