Chapter One

An Evil Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

                    It’s been two weeks now. Dara locked herself up in her room in their dorm, she doesn’t have an appetite to eat good amount of food, she barely speaks, she doesn’t want to sleep afraid that she’ll just have nightmares again –but she still get to sleep because of her non-stop cries –then she’ll wake up screaming for certain names because of the nightmares that has been hunting her again since the past two weeks.

                    It’s just like it all over again, five years ago.

                   It’s two in the morning, the moon and stars are shining brightly over the dark sky. She looked at Bom who’s lying on her sides facing her sleeping soundly. Everyone in YG and her family is dead worried about her, this isn’t the first time this happened but it still worried them. They never like seeing her like that. She knows and she hates it, she felt like a real burden. Bom is always sleeping with her in her room, while the guys –Bigbang, Dongwook and her brother Sanghyun take turns to sleep over each night.

                   Dara carefully slipped out of the comfort of her bed, she took one of the notepads that she have on her bedside table and wrote a note for Bom and everyone before going to her bathroom to change. After changing to a white oversized shirt, black pants, black jacket, and a black mask she went out of her room and she saw Daesung on their living room’s couch sleeping as well. She went to their door and grabbed a pair of her grey adidas shoes and wore it then quickly gets out of their apartment. She called for a taxi and asked the driver to the place she wants to go.

                    When she debuted with 2ne1 they all thought she’ll eventually get better but it turns out it didn’t. The views of netizens on them aren’t really good, they’re not the pretty and cute type of girl groups and the two members being accused of using Drugs even stained more of their not-so-perfect-image already. Dara defending herself and ending up beating a ert stalker made it on the news as well but all they see is she just beat someone.

                    Rumours –ridiculous rumours about them and their family both YG and their own families sprung up. Everyone wanted so much information about them but they can’t find that much except the information that they give themselves.

                   They’re very private, elusive, mysterious, and really bad to most.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter