Afraid

WGM: Bacon Couple (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV: 

Knock knock. 

I pressed my lips together as I wait for Jinnie to open the door. Today is the day I decided to tell her the truth. 

5 minutes have passed, and there was no answer. "Come on, open the door Jinnie-ah. I'm begging you!" I mumbled and pound on the door harder. Still nothing. Suddenly, I began to panic. Jinnie's immune system isn't that strong, and if something happens to her, I'll never forgive myself.

"You have a new message! Open now~" I quickly pull my phone out and open the text right away. 

And then I was greeted with bolded, red letters of the article. Jinnie's picture at the airport was shown.

There she is. At the airport. She probably hate me now, considering the fact that she left without saying a word. Not even a word. I sigh and shove the phone back in my back pocket. 

"If this is what you decided, I guess I have no other choices. I'm sorry if our relationship has to end this way. Good bye, Jinnie and have a great life with someone better." A teardrop fell down my cheek, and another one, and another one. They keep on falling to remind me that I'm crying, but I don't want to admit it. 

 

Jinnie's POV:

Beep. Beep. Beep. 

I know this sound. I know it very well too. As slow as I can, I open one eye and was greet with the darkness. 

Where am I? Why am I wearing this weird looking gown? Why is there a bandaid on my stomach? Is that the smell of medicines that I'm smelling?! 

And then something caught my eyes. There it is. Room 291: Jinnie Park. 

Oh. 

I'm in a hospital. Seems legit. 

My head is not corooporating with me right now, so I was force to go back to sleep. But then the sound of something moving was heard. I tried my best to look down. Alex was curled up inside a sleeping bag. He still wears the same clothes when I first meet him. I smiled at the sight. 

It's been a while since someone actually cares for me. I missed this feeling. The kind of feeling that make you feel all emotional. 

"Jinnie are you awake?" Alex looks up at me and rub his eyes. 

"I just woke up..." I said awkwardly. He chuckles and nods. 

Then, he lays back down on his sleeping bag. "Jinnie, do you miss dad?" 

My stomach did a little uncomfortable twist at the word 'dad'. I let out a shaky breath and force a smile. 

"I don't really...know." I answer as I look out the window. The sky was dark, but there was no stars in sight. 

Alex didn't say anything, which I, was glad for. 

He then speak again after a few moment. 

"It must be hard. Like living all by yourself in another country without no family." He states. I just nod.

"Yeah. It wasn't as hard until halmonim (grandma) past away..." Each words was like a knife stabbing into my already wounded heart. For a moment, I found the ceiling quite entertaining and decided to have a little staring contest with it.  Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Alex glancing at me every once in a while. The silence wasn't as awkward as I expected it to be; it was rather comforting in a way. Someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter