Episode 3

WGM: Bacon Couple (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, there's finally a day when you can enjoy a warm cup of coffee with Baekhyun. That's how you found yourself sitting in one of the booth at Starbucks, waiting for Baekhyun to bring the order. You observed him as he hummed along to the radio. His cheeks glowed a rosy-pink colour, creating a cute image for him. Just as you were about to dozed into another daydream of Baekhyun, the smell of latte woke you up.

"Thank you for buying the drinks, I'll pay next time~" You cooed as you happily sipped the drink, totally not aware of how hot it is.

"Ah hot!" You squeaked as you frantically fan your burned tongue. Baekhyun chuckled as he handed you a cold, icy cup of water.

"Be careful next time, yeobo," You just silently nodded, your face was burning due to embarassment.

Suddenly, 1004 by B.A.P came up on the radio, causing you to jumped out of your seat. "Omo~ this is my favorite song! Kyaaa!" Meanwhile, Baekhyun just chuckled, amused at your reaction.

"Oh! Daily B.A.P pop-quiz. I can master this!" That one sentence just enlarged Baekhyun's ear x10000000000. So she's a fan of B.A.P huh? He jealously peek at your phone.

Pssst, I'm better than that "Himchan oppa". Why is she so obsessed with them when she have me? Baekhyun wondered, his face had changed to a frown.

You noticed his troubled expression and smiled. "Hey, what's wrong?" Baekhyun shook his head. "Nothing." He mumbled and looked away. From the look of his face, you can tell that he was jealous. You quitely put away your phone and focused your attention on Baekhyun.

"Soooo...how's EXO doing?" You asked while taking another sip of the latte. You did not noticed the whipped-cream that had smeared on your face, creating a milk mustache.

"You have something on your face," Your first instinct was to reach for a napkin, but Baekhyun caught your arm in time. "Let me clean it for you." And like that, you had your first milk-kiss. You had c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter