Episode 2

WGM: Bacon Couple (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You started your day feeling lazy. You did not want to do anything today. Like seriously. You had a huge headache yesterday and slept through the whole day without eating. Feeling hungry, you searched for something to eat. To your luck, there was nothing in the fridge. Nothing. You groaned and slammed the fridge shut. You dragged yourself back into your bedroom to change clothes until your phone buzzed. 

There was a message from Baekhyun. You peeked at it and your eyes widened. 

 

From: Bacon Hubby ^^ 

What are you planning to do today? Want to make this episode special? :)

 

Oh . You thought. You totally forgot that you have a schedule today. You rushed to change and get in your car. You drive and drive until you reach the studio. Then, you realized that it was still early. You groaned for the second time today and drove to a nearby convience store. After paying for a cup of ramen, you sat down and enjoy the meal by yourself. The ramen turns out to be surprisingly delicious today. Well, ramen is always delicious to you anyways. You gulped down the noodles quickly and bought another one. You were finally full after 3 cups of ramen. You slouched on the chair and sighed. 

Today is going to be a crappy day. First, you did not have food which was surprising, since you ALWAYS have food. Second, you forgot your schedule. Third, you got to the studio for nothing since you went there early. You do not know what other bull is waiting for you today. 

You sat there until it was time to go to the filming area. You guys are going skating today. You followed the production team to the place silently. The truth is you did not know how to ice skate, so you always avoided the activity. Now you can't avoid it since it's part of today filming. You sighed for the uptenth time. Today is your unlucky day. For real. -.- 

You greeted Baekhyun half-heartedly because you're not in the mood to talk. Baekhyun noticed something was wrong right away. Usually, you will be in charge of all the excitement. Now you were all grumpy. Baekhyun decided to start a conversation to ask you what's wrong. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. You looked at him, confused. "Yeah, I guess." You mumbled. Baekhyun nodded, but he's not giving up just yet.

"You're not your usual self today. What's wrong, Ji-ah?" He attempted to ask again. 

"Nothing...it's just, how do you say this? Let's just say that today is my unlucky day." You frowned. 

"Why?" You sighed and looked down. "I mean...the "date" of today just don't like me!" You whined. 

Baekhyun chuckled. He gestured for you to come closer which you obeyed. He hugs you comfortingly and plays with your hair. 

"Do you want me to make your day better?" You nodded excitedly. "Yes! Please make my unlucky day go away!" You cheered and clapped. Baekhyun nodded again and smiled at you. 

 

You pouted as you watches other people passed by. They seem to be enjoying skating. They just glides on top of the thin ice like it was so easy. It is not easy. 

"This is not going to make my day any better!" You whined and pointed at the skating rink. Baekhyun chuckled and gave you a thumb up. 

'Trust me, you'll love it!" He yelled back from the other side of the rink. Before you could protest, he set off and glides o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter