Stranger Danger

WGM: Bacon Couple (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinnie's POV: 

My instinct told me that I should not do this, but I decided to go against my own will. That's how I find myself sitting on a plane, ready for another adventure. 

"Please wear your seatbelts, we're about to take off. Thank you," The young flight attendant said. She glanced at me before turning to talk to her friends. 

Lately, I've been getting a lot of stares from people, whether they recognized me or not. I sighed before looking at my flight ticket one last time. 

Flight xxxxxxxxxx

Jinnie Park

Time: xxxxxxxxx

From Seoul, KR to Los Angeles, CA, USA. 

No, I'm not running away or anything. I just feel like going back to my homeland for a while. To forget all the things that happened. That also means I will have to face that one person I promised myself to never see again. My dad. 

I didn't grew up with rainbows and candies. After mom left, I never even step outside of my room unless I have to. I stayed in the room for so long that I almost forgot what's sunlight. Letting out a sigh, my eyes wandered toward the window beside me. 

"I wonder how dad is doing," I mumbled. 

"Hi there, do you mind if we can switch spot?" A male voice asked me in English, his accent hinting me that he was from England. I jolted up in surprise. My mind had been occupied by so many problems that I didn't even notice the person siting beside me. 

"Uh...sure? How long have you been sitting here anyways?" The stranger raised both of his eyebrows at me and squinted his eyes. Suddenly, he leaned closer and closer until his face was inches away from mine. I took one sharp breath in. 

"W-What are you doing?!" I asked through gritted teeth. People were starting to look toward our direction and whispering inaudible words. Some even took out their phones and snap a few pictures. I looked down in embarrassment. 

"Ahahahahahahahahahahaa!" I gave the stranger a strange look. "Are you insane? One minute you look like you were about to murder me and now you're laughing? What's wrong with you?" 

That only make him burst out laughing even more. "Oh gosh you're so cute!" He said as he pretended to wipe away a few tears from his eyes. 

"Whatever." I mumbled and shook my head. I grabbed my belongings and stood up. "Where are you going?" The strange stranger asked me. I gave him a weird look again. 

"You asked if we can switch seats," I reminded him, putting an air quotation around the word "you".

"Oh yeah." He quickle stood up, causing his head to hit the top with a loud thud. "Owwwww!" He whined, rubbing his head. 

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Babahahahahahahabahahahahha! Oh gosh how could you not see that?!" He glared at me before moving to his new seat near the window. I settled down on his previous seat and frown when I realized that it's still warm. 

"By the way, I still don't know your name. What's your name beautiful?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. 

"You sound just like somebody I know," I said and smiled secretly. Baekhyun. I shook my head lightly before continue talking. "My name is Jinnie. What's your name, strange stranger?" 

"My name is Joe Sugg. I'm a Youtuber," He grinned, flashing his perfect white teeth. My eyes widened. 

"Y-You're Joe Sugg? No wonder you look familiar. Sorry for not recognizing you earlier, I only know you a little by watching Zoella's videos." I apologized and rubbed my neck. 

"It's okay. I'm surprised someone in Korea recognized me though." He answered, leaning back on his seat. 

I remained silent, not knowing what to say next. "Wait, you said you're Jinnie right? I watched a few episodes of We Got Married. Where's your husband?" Joe asked suddenly. 

"Uhhh..." I bit my lips, not wanting to talk about Baekhyun at the moment. "Did I say something wrong?" I shook my head. 

"No...it's just...Nevermind." I closed my eyes and sighed. Joe didn't say anything else for a while, but then I feel something warm on my left hand. 

"Sorry about asking. I didn't know you left the show because of this..." He pushed his iPad towards me. I peeked at it and sighed as soon as I see the title of the article. 

"It's fine." I answered softly. Joe's grip on my han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter