Her Decision

WGM: Bacon Couple (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is going to be in 1st POV or 3rd POV. I just want to change things up a little. Hope you enjoy! 

--------------------

Listen to this before reading or when you're reading: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKX_zR022QY

Jinnie's POV: 

I glanced at my watch as I paced back in forth in the waiting room. Arguments can be heard inside the producer's room, but most of it was muffled. With a shaky hand, I wiped the beads of sweats that was starting to form on my forehead. 

"Come in, Jinnie-ssi," I looked up from my watch in surprise, but sighed when I realized that it's only the secretarian unnie. 

I gave her a quick bow before entering. "Annohaseyo, Jinnie here." The producer smiled at me before returning back to his stoned expression. 

"So...what brings you here today, Jinnie-ssi?" I gulped, trying hard to not show how scared I was.

"Uhhh, I, uhhh. I-I wanted to end my contract with WGM, s-sir."

"What?! You still have a long time left before Season 2 ends. Are you doing this because of Baekhyun's incident?" He questioned, quirking one eyebrow upward in a teasing manner. 

I silently cursed myself for not having manager oppa do the talking. "A-ani. I'm just busy lately, with MC-ing and international travels. Same with Baekhyun...EXO just had their comebacks. I-I just don't want anyone to be stressed out." 

The producer tapped his pen on the table. He seem to be hesistated about what to say next. 

"Hmm...okay, I see what's your trying to say. I'll end your contract with WGM, under one condition." 

I knew this was coming...aish! Well, let's hope that it's not a bad condition. I mumbled under my breath, but I weakly smiled and nodded. 

"Yes s-sir. What's the condition?" 

"You have to find out whether the rumor of Baekhyun dating Taeyeon was true or not. Since you guys are in the same company, I'm sure it will more easy for you to do so." He chuckled when he saw how tensed I was. 

"It's not as hard as you think it would be, just go ahead and ask them. Ask either Baekhyun or Taeyeon is fine, as long as you finds out the truth. I works with Scandal News, so I don't want to ket my co-workers down." 

I nodded and clutched onto my purse tighter, hoping that this conversation will end soon. When he saw that I had understood the mission, he clasped his hands together and stood up. 

"Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you, Jinnie-ssi. I hope that you won't let me down, unlike the other people. You may leave now. Come back if you need any help." 

I didn't need to hear another coming out of his mouth, so, I did the best thing any person can do, open the door and run for my life. 

Yes, I did really run all the way to the parking lot, earning a lot of stares from the passerbys. They're probably wondering why the heck a girl is running with some killer heels on, and no one was chasing her. 

"Manager oppa, where did you park my car?!" I yelled over the phone as I tried to search for my keys. 

"Lot B, level 2!" He yelled back, I can hear loud music in the background. "But hey, where are you?! Why is it so l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter