Episode 1

WGM: Bacon Couple (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day. Everyday is a normal day to you. Nothing special. Normal, that's all. 

A lot of things have changed after the show was over. Due to your busy schedule, you never have time to meet Baekhyun and the kids. Whenever you meet Baekhyun, you only greeted each other. Nothing more, nothing less. 

You still kept everything that you received from Baekhyun. You even kept the sticky note that he attached to your door when he first came to your house. Strange, I know, but those were precious memories. Memories that you shared with Baekhyun are precious. 

And here you are, laying comfortably on the couch, watching Running Man. Just then, someone ring the doorbell. You groaned and lazily pushed yourself up from the couch. 

A mailbox stood infront of your door. You looked around confusingly. 

"What is this?" You mumbled. Suddenly, you spotted a camera infront of the box. You jumped back in surprised. You lightly chuckled and reached for the box. Gingerly pulling it inside your house, you searched for what's inside. 

To your surprise, there was a message from We Got Married. 

 

Dear Jinnie, 

                    We are sending this message to you to inform you that you are selected for We Got Married Season 5. Please go to Namsan Tower to meet your partner. We're glad to have you back in our show. 

                                                                                                         - We Got Married. 

 

You gawked at the paper. "Back in the show?! With who?" You asked yourself. "Ugh I hate the "finding each other" game so much!" You grumbled before heading to your room to change. 

 

Sitting still was such a burden to you. You were a little nervous, so you almost bite all of your fingernails off. 

"Oppa, are we there yet?" You kept asking your manager. "No Jinnie-ah, we still have 10 more minutes to go. Now stop asking me so I can focuse on the road." Your manager answered every single time you asked. 

Feeling bored, you took out your phone and went on me2day. Many fans had inboxed you, like always, but today was more than usual. They kept asking you about your husband. Some of them send you hate messages like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter