Chapter 4

We Belong Together

His lungs seem to forget to function as he tried to inhale more oxygen. Luhan was staring at him with shocked eyes and Yixing was looking at them in amusement. It was a duration of ten seconds of staring at each other's eyes in silence. Minseok broke out of his trance when the girl behind him started to squeal because Luhan-oppa is so cute.

With that, Minseok strode away from the stage, leaving Luhan and the Oh-So! album behind. His heart was beating loudly that the sound of the fans screaming and Jongdae's call were concealed by it. He ran away from the venue and let his feet take him to somewhere away from Luhan.

He doesn't know why his heart was beating crazy. He should have smiled at Luhan and asked him if he was doing fine. They were acquiantances afterall. But, thanks to his crazy heart and the stupid butterflies in his stomach, everything went lunatic. Now, how he will face Junmyeon and Jongdae? For sure, the brothers will demand an explanation from him. And, Minseok is not ready to announce that he just asked the China's most handsome man into having with him in order to get a baby.

"," Minseok muttered to himself as he pulled his hair in frustration, not minding the stares he was receiving from the people passing by. If this continues, Minseok knows that he will going crazy.

"I need a break." he said to himself before running to the nearest cafe store.

Ordering a cup of cappucino and a slice of carrot cake was still not enough to chase away the feelings that were gnawing him inside. Staring at the food before him, Minseok can't get off the thoughts warming his head. Why did he ran away from Luhan? Why didn't Luhan chase him? What will he tell Jongdae and Junmyeon? Does Luhan forget him already?

Such thoughts made Minseok gripped the fork tightly and began shoving the cake inside his mouth. He doesn't stop until his mouth was full of mushed carrot cake and his cheeks puffing out. He was about to sipped his drink when the sound of a chair scraping against the floor reached his ears.

Looking up, he saw a man wearing a blue hoodie sitting before him suspiciously. He can't figure who the man is because of the hoodie concealing his face but it is enough for Minseok to know that this guy is creepy. He was about to turn and call for a security when a hand grabbed his wrist and a pair of lips was against his.

 

 

To say that Luhan was shocked to see Minseok was an understatement. He was going mad as he tried to chase the smaller guy. Key word: tried. If it was not for Yixing, Luhan can chase the older guy and hug the living daylights out of him. Sensing that his bestfriend will chase the cute guy, Yixing managed to pull back Luhan to his seat and shoved him a bottle of water to calm down. He then picked the album on the table and walked towards the boy who was still standing in confusion.

"Excuse me," Yixing kindly asked, his dimples deepening as the boy turned around. "your friend forgot this." he said before handing out the forgotten album to the guy.

Words seem to clogged in Junmyeon's throat as he tried to let out a 'thank you'. But, that certainly didn't go well considering that he was facing the man he was dreaming every night. So, here he is, gaping at his idol with mouth wide opened.

"Uhmm," Yixing started yet his smile never left his face. "I appreciate your efforts of bringing your friend in our fansign event. I would like to keep talking to you but the other fans might sense something and I don't want you getting harm from the others." 

That's so sweet, Junmyeon thought as he shyly took the album from his idol, brushing his fingers against the smooth and milky skin of his idol crush. Fighting his urge to scream and squeal, Junmyeon smiled and bowed to Yixing before going off the stage. Boy, he owed Minseok a lifetime supply of cappucinos for helping him to talk with his idol crush.

Luhan just watched how managed to swooned the milky white skin boy before giving back the album that his Minseok was holding. Once everything was settled, Yixing went back to his seat with a charming smile and continue signing the albums.

"What did you tell the boy?" Luhan asked as the fans walked out of his sight.

"I just gave him the album that your special someone forgot." Yixing simply said before waving to his fans.

At once, Luhan's mind was filled again by Minseok, his beautiful Minseok running away from him. Yixing can feel his gege standing up once again, shocking the fan before him. With a sigh, he shoved Luhan on his seat and whispered in his ear, "If you manage to behave in this entire fansign event, I'll help you sneak out and chase your beloved Minseok,"

With that said, the fans observed that Luhan remained silent for the rest of the fansign event. A thing rare in every occassion since Luhan is a talkative man.

 

 

The kiss was plain, just lips touching each other but it was enough for Minseok to wake up from the spell of the kiss. His first thoughts was to shove the man away from him but the guy beat him on it.

"Please don't get scared." the man whispered against Minseok's lips, his breath ghosting against the shorter boy's lips. "I'm trying to escape from my fiancee."

Minseok was never the type of man to meddle in someone's life but the stranger's chocolate orbs were fascinating and beautiful and just wow . . . that Minseok nodded in agreement. A faint smile was placed on the stranger's face before it was replaced by an alarmed expression.

Glancing behind him, Minseok found a boy with heart-shaped lips searching frankly inside the cafeteria. In his hands is a box, preferrably a gift. There's nothing wrong with the boy. Honestly, he was quite good-looking and beautiful. With those lips and eyes, surely, any man would kneel before him to ask for his hand. 

Minseok was take out of his thoughts when he felt warm pair of hands beside his face and the stanger's lips were against him once again. The kiss was different from the earlier kiss. The kiss was of passion and ... experiment (?) but it was so beautiful and so sensual that Minseok found himself kissing back.

Closing his eyes, Minseok grabbed the stranger's neck and kissed him back. He was so immersed with the kiss that he didn't heard a falling thud of an object and the slam of the door. He was so immersed with the kiss that he forgot that he was kissing a stranger, not Luhan.

 

 

"So, thank you for helping me escape my fiancee," the stranger said with a charming smile. They were sitting on a bench, drowning themselves with peace of the place and the sight of dancing flowers before them.

"I don't mind," Minseok whispered, awkwardness still covering him. "Can I ask why do you hate your fiancee so much? I mean, he looks adorable and cute. So, why hate?"

A breathy chuckle escaped from the stranger's lips before staring at the cars passing beside them. "I hate him. I have live my life in happiness and contentment. I am young and I want to live my life like I wanted. But, he suddenly comes into my life. And, ta-dah, he become the choker I begin to hate."

Minseok wanted to say that it was not his fiancee's fault for doing that. He wanted to defend the poor guy who probably caught them kissing inside the cafe. But, Minseok has a problem he needs to solve first before defending a poor guy's innocence. He needs a child and this man could replace Luhan. So, with a flirtatious smirk plastering his face, he stared at the guy with seductive gaze.

"Well, then, as a form of gratitude, why don't you help me with my problem?" he asked, his fingers dancing sensually against the skin of his thigh. He could tell that it was having an effect at the other guy, seeing the stranger gulping.

"Wh-what?"

"You see, I really wanted to have a child." Minseok continued, his body was inching closer towards the other. "Could you help me with that?"

The question was too forward and it made the stranger's eyes widen but after minutes of thinking, he wiped off the shocked expression on his face and replaced it with a seductive smirk. "Sure, why don't we take this elsewhere?" he asked as he cupped Minseok's chin in his palm.

"Before that, care to tell me the name that I should scream for the rest of the night?" 

A smirk was once again on the stranger's lips before staring at Minseok's brown eyes with intense. "Jongin. Kim Jongin. Remember it," he said before dipping down his head to meet Minseok's awaiting lips. 

Minseok would have taste those lips again. He would have let himself fall in Jongin's seductive spell if it was not for his phone vibrating, more like ruining this moment, on his pocket. With an awkward chuckle, Minseok excused himself from Jongin's alluring eyes before checking his phone.

Don't you dare!

Minseok raised a brow at the message, completely confused by it. He was fine with receiving that kind of message from Jongdae but from an unknown person was sure scary and weird. So with a shrug, he closed the message before staring back at Jongin's beautiful eyes.

"So, where were we?" he singsongs as his fingers danced on Jongin's shoulders, settling behind the taller's neck. Lust were written in their eyes and they were about to taste each other's lips if not for Minseok's phone ringing. This time, Jongin stared at him with a very confused expression. Minseok smiled sheepishly at him before excusing himself to get his phone.

KIM MINSEOK, DON'T YOU DARE!

Again. Irritation was replacing his lustful eyes. He found himself tapping furiously against his phone, sending the unknown person a ' off' greeting to end the misery he was getting. With a smile, he once again turned to Jongin and pulled the boy harshly by his necklace.

"Now, we should really continue," Minseok said before tugging the necklace, making Jongin leaned on his face. Their lips were millimeters apart. They can already feel their breath ghosting each other's lips when--

I'm you biggest fan~ I'll follow you until you love me~ Papa~ Paparazzi

This time, Jongin didn't hide his displeasure since he let out a sigh of frustration while Minseok bit his lip in exasperation. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he checked it and found an unknown person calling him. But, before he could answer the phone and curse the other person from the other line, Jongin took it from his hands and answered it on his own.

"Hello! As much as I--" Jongin stopped there. His eyes widened every second while his hands trembled slightly. Minseok doesn't know why he suddenly stopped. He would appreciate it if Jongin pissed the man or woman in the other line, they kissed, they have , Minseok got pregnant, they part ways. End. Happy story.

But, no, instead Jongin looks like he found a ghost as he stared at the horizon behind Minseok. Wondering what made the younger man froze like that, Minseok turned around and, lo and behold, Luhan was standing there, looking like he was about to murder someone, with a phone in his hand.

Minseok turned around swiftly, afraid that Luhan might recognized him. He glanced up at Jongin and found him looking at Luhan and at him. "Do you happen to know China's most handsome man?" Jongin asked.

"No, I don't know him." Minseok swiftly answered, grabbing Jongin's arms. "Let's go somewhere, please."

Confusion passed on Jongin's face before it was replaced by horror. "Hyung, I-I can't." he said, untangling his arms away from MInseok's hands. 

"Why?"

"Because you're dating China's most handsome man. And, I don't want girls chasing me to kill me. And, oh god, I-I don't want to experience the wrath of a Lu." With that, Jongin stood up abruptly and bowed numerous times before Minseok, stupefying the shorter one. "I'm sorry, hyung, for hitting on you. I should go back to Kyungsoo and marry him. Good bye." he said before giving back Minseok's phone and scurrying away from him.

, he was my only hope.

With phone in hand, Minseok unconciously put the phone on his ear, forgetting the fact that Jongin didn't hang up the call. "Baozi," the man on the other line whispered. Minseok turned around with the phone on his ears, watching as Luhan mouthed words on the phone. "We need to talk." he said.

 


Author's Note:

Yehet! Jongin and Kyungsoo appeared. Yeyy! A desperate Minseok
and an angry Luhan is cool. Too cool that I forgot I have an assignment.
And it's due tomorrow. But, yolo-let-them-eat-cake.
I hope Minseok get pregnant soon. See you in the next chapter ....

P.S.
Sorry for the short update. Here's a baozi shutting up his deer...

Now, go have y time so Minseok could have a baby now!