Chapter 21

We Belong Together

"Sehun is your child, Luhan. Your parents almost killed Minseok and your baby. They are the reason why Minseok left. And, he didn't steal money from your account."

Ohh, how tempt she is to say those words. How she wants to open and let every word escape. Those words tickle her tongue, encouraging her to open and let Luhan hear them.

But, she can't.

There were snakes around her neck, tightening their hold around her, not letting any word escape , caressing her hair like a sweet pet and whispering to her ears, don't forget about our little deal, my dear. Reveal everything to Luhan and we will reveal to you your sweet Lauren's dead body.

And, just like that, the words that were so alive in died in a snap of a finger. That's it. With her mother's threat, her will to help Luhan and Minseok vanished into thin air. Choosing between helping the couple and saving her daughter's life, she will definitely choose the latter. She is a mother and she hopes that Luhan will understand her.

Instead of showing her husband her troubled expression, Yoona smiled with all her might, making Luhan raised a brow at her sudden behaviour.

"You looked tense! I was just joking." she said. Luhan rolled his eyes at his wife's childishness before putting his attention to the boy sleeping on his lap.

"Stop doing that, Yoong! You can give me a heart attack." Luhan said.

This time, Yoona rolled her eyes at him. "I'm just brightening up the mood. You've been uptight these days. Loosen up, princess."

With the nickname she threw, Yoona received a hard glare from the other, making her chuckle with their childishness. She was about to call Luhan another unmanly names when the little boy on his lap started to whine in his sleep. Luhan catered on the toddler, kissing gently the boy's forehead and hushing him to sleep. It was a beautiful picture on Yoona's eyes. And, she feels sorry for not helping the two to know each other.

"Why is he here?" Yoona asked as she walked close to a flower vase, tempted to arrange the disheveled arrangement of the plants.

Luhan turned to his wife after putting the toddler to sleep, only to stare at Yoona's back. He will not going to tell to the woman that he sneaked the little boy behind Minseok's back. He will not going to tell Yoona that the boy is Minseok's child. He was too tired of Yoona's constant teasing and judging stares.

"I saw him lurking around the office." he answered vaguely, his voice quivering in lies.

The obvious lie brought a smile to Yoona's face. Good thing, she has her back to Luhan or else, the latter will find something fishy. "Really?" she pressed on. "Does the boy's parents know about this?"

The young president didn't answer. His silence served as the answer to Yoona's question.

"You do know you're kidnapping a child." Yoona said, her smile turning into smirk as she teased the man. She touched the soft petal of the flower before turning to Luhan. "Don't you?"

"His father is in a meeting so I decided to play with him." Luhan defended himself.

A perfect arched brow raised by his answer. Yoona shrugged at him before taking her bag on the table. "Whatever." she muttered. "Just apologize to his father when you bring him back. I hope he will forgive you with what you have done."

With his wife's answer, Luhan cringed in fear. Surely, Minseok will forgive him, right?

"I'm going now, Luhan. I need to be in Busan in the evening." Yoona said with a smile. "Remember to eat, Luhan. And, don't stress yourself out."

She was already out of the door, reaching for the golden knob, when Luhan uttered a silent question.

"Do you think his father will forgive me?"

Cocking her head at the side, she watched her husband staring at her with those doubtful doe eyes. He looks pitiful and Yoona started to regret her decision of not telling him the truth. "I don't know. There are million of thoughts running probably on his head. He might forgive you or he might not. Maybe, you just need to bring the boy back before his father discover a thing. Atleast, you can avoid a confrontation."

Luhan nodded at her answer. His wife gave him an encouraging smile before she disappeared behind the door. It is her time to see her family now.

 

 

He doesn’t understand why he was walking along the bright hall of the entertainment company. Moreover, he doesn’t know why he agreed with the deal in the first place. Glancing at the huge pictures of the artists smiling at him on the hall, he gradually stopped before a picture, staring at the four boys smiling mischievously at him.

Junmyeon missed those times, silently taking a picture of these four boys as they walked along the airport, passionately singing their chants as they sing their songs. Ohh, those times when he was just a mere fanboy, inlove with this group.

His eyes suddenly traveled back to the singer he had once loved. The boy who make the butterflies in his stomach to tickle him. The boy who has his heart in his hands and crushed it like a piece of glass. Lies, that was not love they shared. It was a relationship shared by two people who uses each other for their own advantages. They uses each other as tools. Feelings were forgotten as they buried themselves in saving their own friend for misery. Such a horrible end for twwo lovers.

"Mr. Kim," somebody to snapped him out of his thoughts.

Junmyeon turned to the lady smiling brightly at him. When she got the attention of the famous photographer, the woman bowed gratefully. She walked towards him and shook his hand vigorously.

"Good day, Mr. Kim. I would like to express my gratitude for accepting our offer to be our official photographer." the woman said. "As you can see, we were planning to debut a new girl group. And, we need your skills to impress the media with their beauty and talent."

Junmyeon brought a hand on his neck and rubbed it. "I ... I will just take their pictures. I can't showcase their talent with a picture."

"Ohh, stop being humble!" the woman said with a smack on his shoulder. "I reviewed your pictures. They are all excellent. Astounding if I may add. Every pictures you take is like a living creature. It seems like they breathe in every shot."

Junmyeon stared at the woman smiling at him with judging eyes. "I take abstract pictures."

"Why, yes!" the woman nodded excitedly as she stared at Junmyeon with bright starry eyes.

The woman lead him to the office of their president. If Junmyeon has the same attitude like his twin, he would definitely tell the woman to stop talking. She is an avid fan of him since it was evident with how the woman talk to him like an excited kid. When they got in the elevator, Junmyeon already knew about the history of the company. The woman continued talking while Junmyeon continue nodding at her every pause, smiling if he must, making the said woman to blush like a girl.

His attention was quickly taken when the elevator opened with a loud ding. Every word that the woman was telling him suddenly turned mute when he discovered himself staring at the man he stopped loving. His eyes widened in disbelief when the said man smiled at him, letting those dimples he had once poked in glee appeared on the other's cheeks.

Thump, thump, thump

The once frozen heart melted in seconds as he stared at the love of his life. Who is he fooling. He never stopped loving this man.

"Good morning, Sojin!" Yixing greeted, snapping the woman out of her incessant talking.

"Ohh," Sojin uttered when she noticed that she was not alone. "Good afternoon, Yixing!" she greeted cheerfully. "How are you? Are you sure you're okay now?"

Those dimples that Junmyeon deared showed up on his cheeks once again. "Don't worry. I'm fine now, Sojin. The doctor said it was just fatigue."

Sojin nodded at his answer before turning to Junmyeon who was silently staring at Yixing as if he looked like a unicorn. With a smile, Sojin brought Junmyeon near to Yixing and introduce him. "Yixing, meet our new official photographer, Kim Suho. Mr. Kim, this is Yixing, our head producer."

Like a robot, Junmyeon bowed at the latter, rehearsing his it is nice to see you again yixing in his head. But, his rehearsed sentence vanished into thin air when Yixing spoke first.

"It is nice to meet you, Mr. Kim. Let's be friends."

 

 

Minseok was worried sick as he ran to the source of noise. Although he knew that Sehun is safe around the office, he was still wary that Luhan is around the area. Despite that he promised Junmyeon to tell Luhan the truth, he was still bitter with the other man. Perhaps, hiding Sehun from Luhan will bring him comfort. Ignoring the wails and shouts of Baekhyun who was chasing him, Minseok rounded at the corner only to discovered his precious boy, jumping with his unsteady feet as he popped the floating bubbles in the air.

Completely worried for the boy, Minseok didn't wonder why there are hundreds of bubbles floating in the air. This is an programming company, not a place for kids. And since Minseok is too occupied at the thought of Luhan seeing Sehun, he pushed the thought away as he ran to the glassed door in order to call for the boy. Sehun's giggles erupted inside the room as he popped not one, not two but a lot of bubbles with his chubby hand. His face etched with a smile as he twirled happily around his place.

Well, my little boy, it is time to go home.

"Sehun!" Minseok called out once he got inside the room.

But, the boy didn't turn to him. Instead, he smiled at the other side of the room, lifting his arms up before a man took him in his arms.

He dare not move. He dare not speak. Heck, he dare not breathe. Standing before him is the constant image he always sees in his dreams. Seeing Sehun resting his head against his father's shoulder is something Minseok always dreams and wishes. But, the reality and the bitter resentment for the younger clouded those images and crushed them into little pieces. Having enough of the image of Luhan kissing his boy's forehead, Minseok shouted in indignation.

"Sehun!" he said, making the father-and-son bond to stop.

A wide smile sprang up on Sehun's face as he shouted for his daddy. On the other hand, Luhan blanched white as he stared at the love of his life. He was stunned and can't speak for a moment. Instead of asking Luhan to let him go, the little boy stayed in Luhan's arms, waving at his fuming father who was walking towards them. The smile on Sehun's face was quickly wiped out when Minseok tore himaway from Luhan.

"What are you doing?" Minseok hissed as he glared at Luhan, ignoring the little whimpers and the trembling pout of his son.

"I was just taking care of him." Luhan calmly stated as he patted the little boy's head.

Minseok pushed away the other's hands, concealing his ears from Sehun's growing cries. Despite the hurt he felt when Minseok pushed his hand away, Luhan remained calm as he stared at Minseok's hateful stares.

You used to look at me with so much love in your eyes. What happened, Minseok? Tell me what happened.

"Don't you know that you are kidnapping my son, Luhan?" Minseok said with voice laced with anger and insult. "Goodness, you are the CEO of this company yet you--"

"I want to become Sehun's dad." the younger commanded as if he was telling Minseok to make him coffee.

Minseok's speech stopped midway as he stared at the young CEO with confused eyes. Only Sehun's terrified cries can be heard around the room. The two ex-lovers stared at each other, reading each other's eyes, trying to pull each other to their will. The glassed door to the doomed room open in a haste, revealing a sweating Baekhyun who is catching his breath. As soon as he spotted his boss and his friend staring at each other with a crying toddler, Baekhyun decided to meddle in order to save his friend.

Taking the crying Sehun from Minseok's arms and concealing the older from his boss, Baekhyun sent the young CEO the brightest smile he can mustered.

"I'm so sorry, Sir, for this trouble. I promise that it will not happen again." he said, balancing Sehun's little body in his arms. He was about to speak more when Luhan, with a serious face on, interrupted him.

"Leave us," he commanded.

"No." Minseok said in a hard tone as he stared with heavy glares at Luhan.

Baekhyun stared at the two of them, choosing who will going to obey. Since he was the one who started this all, he decided to obey Minseok. Sensing that the younger is not going to follow him, Luhan decided to pull a threat for the other.

"Leave us or leave your job." Luhan offered, staring at Baekhyun with heavy stares that made the younger gulped in fear.

At once, Baekhyun bowed at the young CEO before bowing deeper at Minseok, muttering an apology at his friend. When he was done, Baekhyun rushed towards the exit, bouncing the crying toddler in his arms in order to quiet him down. With the silent close of the door, the room turned silent once again yet the tensed atmosphere never abandoned the place.

"I should go now, Sir." Minseok said with his head bowed, attempting to escape from Luhan's heavy stares.

As fast as a snake, Luhan hold his wrists, holding him in the place, never letting him to disappear again. "You need to break up with your husband. I can provide you with everything."

Minseok stared at him with stunned expression, searching for humor in the younger's face. When he saw none, he twisted his wrists out of the younger's hold and pushed him back.

"How dare you? Who are you to demand me to break up with my husband?" he shrieked madly.

"I had you first, Minseok!" Luhan roared back. "I can't bear to think that someone just snatched you from me! I can't bear it! Break up with him! I'll provide you with everything!"

"You are not Sehun's father!" Minseok snapped back. Talking to Luhan is slowly draining his sanity and dignity.

"I don't care. If I have you, I can make this family work." Luhan bellowed back, staring at Minseok with his pitiful eyes.

He used to give in with those eyes. A kiss will changed those pitiful eyes to bright ones making him chuckle. But, this time, it is different. Luhan is demanding something he can't give. He is pulling Minseok to danger. And, Minseok is mature enough to not trust and believe Luhan.

"No, Luhan. I can't." Minseok uttered, staring at Luhan's eyes with sorry. "I love my husband. I would die if you tear us apart." he said before he left the younger staring at the ground.

Does it hurt, my love? I'm sorry.

Minseok wiped the tears on his cheeks before he closed the door of the door, the same time he closed the gates to his heart.

 

 

Yoona felt the warm breeze of Busan as the smell of the sea made her reminisce the moments she cherished in this place. Thanking the good man who helped her with her luggages, she unlocked her home for the time being. As soon as she flicked on the lights, the memories of bright laughter, sweet kisses and warm cuddles played before her eyes. She missed those times. She missed those times when she was a naive girl with nothing to do but love.

Quickly snapping out of her thoughts, Yoona arranged her things inside the small apartment. Cleaning the room from dust, taking off the white cloth covering the furnitures and fixing it to life took hours before she realized that it was past evening and she is already hungry. Taking her wallet and keys, she locked her front door before stepping out of the breeze to walk to the nearest convenience store.

Busan didn't change in her point of view. The trees that provides them shade when they went out for picnics stood as strong and sturdy as before. Her smooth hand grazes at the carved names in a specific tree, smiling at the foolishness of her younger self. She continue walking, enjoying the peace of the province providing before she spotted the convenience store at the corner. Jogging inside, the heiress picked up the packets of food, indulging herself to instant noodles that she used to eat with him.

After purchasing her order, she stopped on her tracks when she heard a commotion happening at the cashier. Glancing behind, she found the man reprimanding the poor young girl, telling her she can't buy everything with such money. Curiosity beats her, making Yoona walked at the duo to hear more.

"But, ahjussi, I need these medicines because my father is sick." the little girl pointed out.

The man put his hand against his forehead, completely irked at the girl's innocence. "How many times I have to tell you, little girl? You don't have sufficient money to buy those medicines."

"Please, ahjussi. Let me have those." the girl said, tears forming in her eyes.

Moved by pity and something more, Yoona decided to step forward to help the younger girl. 

"Excuse me, Mister, but how much does the girl need for the medicines?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"She only got 1000 won yet the medicines cost 5000 won." the cashier replied.

With that, Yoona paid for the money and even added some vitamins in the cart. The cashier thanked her for that as she took the bag and gave it to the younger girl. Everything stopped when she discovered the little girl staring at her. Tears welled up in her eyes as she felt the softness of the hand of her long lost daughter.

"Thank you, Miss." Lauren said, sending Yoona her beautiful smile that the heiress only see in computers and in her dreams.

Yoona can't speak or move as she watched her precious daughter surveying the medicines she had bought. The girl visiting her dreams, leaving her with a pleasant dream, is actually before her, smiling and thanking her for her kindness.

Before she can digest everything, she was already saying something to the girl. "Is it okay if you stay with me for awhile? I am waiting for my sister." Yoona croaked out.

Lauren stared at her for a moment, searching for any malice in her face. She was brought up in this world where her father always tell her not to trust strangers. But, weirdly, Lauren felt something warm from the older. She nodded her head at her and Yoona lead her to the convenience store's table and chair.

Yoona took out two cups of instant noodles in the bag, her hands shaking in excitement as she smiled at the younger. She was careful in filling the cups with hot water as Lauren sings her nursery rhymes to brighten up the mood. Yoona came back to their seat with a warm cups resting on her hands. She set it up on the table as they stared at the stars in the dark sky.

"How are you, Lauren?" Yoona asked after a moment of silence.

"I'm fine. Thank you." Lauren answered with a cheeky smile.

She was so tempted to touch her, hug her and kiss her. It was her first time after six years to finally see her daughter. Instead of doing that, Yoona decided to talk like a good friend to Lauren. She asked her about her school, her friends and her life while Lauren answered with cheerful words and excited shrieks. They ate their cup of noodles and Yoona managed to touch her daughter for the first time to wipe her lips.

It was getting darker. And though it hurts Yoona to part way with her daughter, she will not stake her daughter's safety for her whim. So, taking Lauren's free hand in her hand, they walked down the street, singing rhymes under their breath. It was evident that Lauren is happy with her and this made Yoona feel beyond happy.

When they finally arrived at the place, the heiress knelt down on her knees and took Lauren's hands in hers.

"Will you promise me something, Lauren?" she asked, kissing those soft hands. Lauren nodded with a smile on her face. "Promise me to take good care of your father."

"Yes, Auntie. I promise." Lauren responded.

It hurts to hear your child call you her aunt. But, this pain was washed away when the girl hugged her tight before running inside their house, leaving Yoona all alone, smiling at the brightness of her daughter.

 

 

The sweet giggles of the ladies in his arms made him smile more. A brunette in his right, a blonde in his left, a redhead feeding him grapes and a hot black haired girl sitting on his lap. It was heaven for Jongdae, getting some rest from work and having these ladies entertain him throughout his day. The redhead popped a grape on his mouth and Jongdae bit her fingertips, erupting giggles from the other girls. The black haired girl put her thumb against his lips and Jongdae smirked at him. He bit the thumb as well, expecting for a beginning of flirtation. But, instead of tinkling laugh from the other, the woman stared at him with wide eyes and opened .

It was not a scream that escaped from the woman's mouth. Instead, it is a ring. An alarm clock ringing.

Jongdae immediately snapped his eyes open, his breathing ragged as he stared at the beige ceiling. The source of the noisy sound was placed near him and he glared at the poor thing before he slammed it to silence. Damn, that was a good dream, he thought to himself as he rubbed his palm over his face to wake himself more.

He was in the middle of contemplating whether to get back to sleep or start his day when he realized, his ceiling was not painted beige.

At once, Jongdae sprung up from his seat, the white sheets descending down on his chest, as he surveyed the room. His eyes widened in disbelief when he felt the caress of the blanket against his body. He never sleeps .

A terrible thought crossed his mind when he discovered that he didn't wear any underwear at all. He was under the sheets. The worst part is that there is a lump of thing beside him. Jongdae doesn't mind sleeping with a woman but the feeling of anticipation and fear coiled in his stomach, making him want to vomit. 

There was a moan heard and Jongdae thanked the heavens that it was a woman. But, once the blanket was thrown over, he was face-to-face with his boss who was staring at him with horrored eyes.

"Oh my gosh! You bastard!" Erika bellowed before kicking Jongdae out of the bed. The kick sent the poor man out of the bed, making Jongdae groaned in pain.

He has not yet recovered from the fall when he was knocked down on the floor once again when Erika hit him with her pillow. His misery didn't end there since the woman even throw him another one. Jongdae was about to fight back when he saw that his boss has a hold of the alarm clock lying on the table.

"Hold up, woman!" Jongdae shouted, snapping Erika out of her frenzy.

"Why am I ? Did you put something in my drink?" she asked as she grasped the alarm clock in her hands.

"What!? Why will I do that? You must be the one who put something!" Jongdae bellowed back, a pillow over his face to protect his greatest asset.

In irritation, Erika threw the clock to Jongdae but it missed his target. Sensing that Erika doesn't have any weapons anymore, Jongdae stood up from his position and laughed at the woman on the bed, pointing at her misery. The laugh on his tongue died down when he noticed that Erika was staring at him with wide eyes. It was then he realized he was still . With that, a loud shriek came from the woman as she threw her own phone at Jongdae.

They were in the middle of playing dodge the thing when Jongdae's phone rang. It was this moment that the man thanked whoever the caller is as he dove for the phone lying on the floor. Erika has already calmed down and gave Jongdae a break at her frenzy. Immediately, the man rushed towards the bathroom and answered the call.

"Whoever you are,I will find you and love you." Jongdae proclaimed as soon as he answered the call.

"As much as I want to vomit and burn my ears after hearing that, you need to help me first, Jongdae." the caller said.

"Minseok?" Jongdae asked. "Ohh my, thank goodness, you called! I have something dreadful news to tell you."

"Me too." the other said with hesitant tone.

"Me first. I slept with that woman! It was an accident!" Jongdae cried.

"Really? That's great." Minseok cheered.

"Shut up! Just shut up! I don't want myself to be reminded of what had happened." the other said as he slumped down on the floor.

"It's my time now. You need to help me find a new job, Jongdae! I'm filing a resignation letter tomorrow and I need you to find me a new position in your company."

"What!? Are you nuts? My boss is going to skin me alive now. Why do you want to leave your job anyway?"

"I found out that Luhan is the CEO of the company. And, he just saw Sehun!"

 

 

After the call, Minseok ended the call, taking Jongdae's promise to find him a job to his heart. The calmness he felt was soon replaced by heartbreak when he heard his boy crying in his room. At once, Minseok abandoned his phone on the table to rushed to his precious son. Sehun's face was wet with tears as he clutched his favorite blanket around his little fists. When he spotted his father, Sehun quickly let the blanket go as he opened his arms for his father.

Minseok hugged the little boy against his body, hushing him to silence with kisses on his forehead.

"Are you hurt, Sehun-ah?" he asked as he search for any wounds or bruises on the boy's body. "Tell Daddy where it hurts."

Sehun continued to cry as he rubbed his face on his father's soft shirt. "Daddy! I want to see Uncle Xiao Lu!" the boy pleaded.

He wanted to get angry at the boy but he was too exhausted to reprimand the little boy. Plus, Sehun cried himself almost the whole day. He didn't stop wailing when they left the office. It was really a wrong idea to leave Sehun to Baekhyun. Now, he is facing the problem.

"I'm sorry, Sehun, but you will not be seeing him anymore. He is a bad person. You need to avoid him." Minseok cautioned. He knows that he is being a to Luhan but he needed to protect his son from the latter. "Now, how about this? Tomorrow, we will going to Uncle Jongin and Uncle Kyungsoo's house. They will bake you cookies and cakes. How about that?"

Sehun's cries get louder as he kicked his legs on the bed.

"I don't want to! I want Uncle Xiao Lu!" the boy cried.

"Sehun, I am here. Why do you want him? I'm your daddy, right?" Minseok persuaded.

Sehun wiped out his tears with his chubby little hand before staring at his father with those huge puppy eyes. "I want him to be my Baba, Daddy. Can I have two fathers, Daddy?"

It was so heartbreaking. Minseok can never answer the question. Instead of answering, he hugged his little boy and hummed a song to send him to sleep. After an hour, the boy had already drifted to sleep but Minseok can't sleep in peace. There is this guilt coiling inside of him, plaguing him everytime he closes his eyes.

You are slowly becoming the villain.

 

 

The incident yesterday was not easily forgotten by Luhan. He didn't sleep well last night, thinking of Minseok's next move. Surely, Minseok will going to avoid him like plague. He was also expecting the other to not take Sehun here int office. Perhaps, he will going to leave the toddler to Jongdae or Junmyeon. Luhan is fine with that. He needs to deal with Minseok first before he searches for Sehun. He just wished that Minseok will not do anything that will crush his heart into pieces.

He was overlooking the view in his window, calming himself down with the great landscape of the picture, when there was a knock on the door. His secretary came in with a bow and a greeting before she straightened up to tell Luhan about something.

"Mr. Lu, Mr. Kim is here to talk with you." she said. "Should I send him in?"

Luhan nodded at the latter. He quickly sat on his chair, placing the folders and papers around him in order to present that he is working seriously.

After a minute, Minseok entered the office, wearing casual clothes and a big folder in his hands. Luhan didn't immediately sprung to his feet to greet the elder. He knows why the other is here and seeing the serious look on Minseok's face, he knew that persuading the elder will be a difficult task.

"Mr. Lu, I'm here to resign in my job. There has been a conflict with my schedules lately. I hope you understand me." Minseok recited. He walked closer to Luhan's table, his steps shaking as he gets closer. "H-Here is my resignation letter, Sir." he said.

For the first time, Luhan looked up from his papers, staring at Minseok with those bored eyes. His stares turned to the brown envelope lying before him. He loathed that folder and its contents. Minseok has the right to ask for a resignation but Luhan is not yet ready to let Minseok go that easily. After four years of misery, he will not let his happiness and love vanished into thin air once again. With gaining confidence, Luhan stared back at Minseok with a smirk as he took the folder on the table.

Minseok is shaking in fear. Never did Luhan stared at him with such intensity and smirk at him. He can feel that the younger is planning something that will devastate his plan. As soon as the folder was out of his grasp, he felt himself being pulled. Before he can react, he was already entrapped with those eyes that he so missed and loved.

Too close. He was too close with the younger. His mind tells him to push the latter but he can't bring himself to do so. Love had chained them together, locking them in that position.

"I'll sign this resignation letter," Luhan muttered, his breath ghosting over Minseok's lips. "If you're going to go out with me later."

 


author's note:

where did that confidence came from? lol. :D
did you miss me? :D sorry for updating late. i am trying to overcome my depression
and stress lately. i can't function well these past few months so i can't do an update.
i hope you are happy with xiuhan interactions in this chapter although, there is an
evident hatred and bitterness floating around them. but, hey, atleast they talked. :D
fine, i'm sorry for the terrible chapter.

 

guys, i am deeply hurt by the news of my jessica leaving snsd. jessica is my female UB.
she is my role model and i really really like her. i like her cold attitude, her dolphin screams,
and her teensy voice. i will still support her. my love for her is as equal as my love for gdragon. ;)

that's all guys. anyway, if you want to talk to me, please do. i want to make friends with my
readers. /shyly walks away/ have a good day. see you in the next chapter.