Chapter 9

A Dare That Turned Out To Be Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Hey! Hey you, wait up." Someone cried as Yoona turned her head towards the source of the voice. Upon looking at the voice owner's face, Yoona's eye widened in shocked. 'He can't possibly talking to me right' she thought and decided to just head in her path.

"Are you deaf? I'm talkin to you." Top cutted in front of her and gasped. With an eyebrow raised, Yoona stared at him in stupefaction.

"What?" Top simply replied.

"Are you seriously talking to me, because I remember very clearly our last encounter and YOU were fuming mad at me. Are you bipolar?" But before Top can even reply her, his laughter filled the entire hallway.

"Hahaha. You're real funny. I'm not bipolar alright. I just thought I should apologise for my behaviour the other time. It was totally uncall for so I'm sorry." Top said into Yoona eyes, leaving her all the more stupefied. 'He's definitely bipolar.' Although that was what Yoona felt, she merely gave him a small smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, it's all in the past so it's fine. It's so not like you to apologise though." Yoona stated.

"Well, there's a lot of thing that you don't really know much about me. But I guess I can't blame you huh since you're new. Come on, here's a deal. Why not let's be friend." Top said confidently, having the confidence that she would definitely shake the hand that he had stretched towards her. Yoona eyed Top up and down, wary written all over her face.

"Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter