Chapter 4

A Dare That Turned Out To Be Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew by and it had been weeks since school reopened. It also meant that it had been weeks since the 9 girls have officially enrolled in SYG college. All of them mingled well with their classmates due to their amiable and bubbly personality. Within a short period of them, many guys in SYG were pledging their love for the 9 of them. Their popularity were on par with that of the 5 Kings of SYG, well maybe even better since even the girls looked up to them. If the Seunghyun, Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri were the 5 Kings of SYG, Yoona, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tifanny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun were the 9 goddess of SYG. Weeks passed by peacefully and these 2 groups never once met each other.

"RINGGGGG~~~~" The class cheered as they could head down for recess. Yoona grabbed Seohyun even before she could pack her table and rushed out towards the canteen at full speed, which resulted in them reaching there panting. Seohyun glared at Yoona with a pout on her lips as Yoona just smiled apologetically. As they were lining up for the food, a loud commotion can be heard from the front of the canteen. Well, as Yoona was reaching the collection point, she wanted to just take her food and gobbled them down, but the situation just wouldn't let her do that. Everyone in the canteen was crowding around the source of the commotion and she could hear very clearly a particular husky voice insulting someone. Being the righteous Im Yoona, she sighed as she made her way towards the commotion, with Seohyun by her side.

"Sorry! I'm really sorry! I promise I promise that I'll help to wash your shoes till they shine." A petite girl spoke softly as she dare not to look up. Seunghyun was growing annoyed by the minute as his brand new leather shoes just got ruined by some unkown person in the school.

"It'll smell even if you wash it. IT WILL SMELL AS BAD AS YOU EVEN IF YOU WASH IT" Seunghyun hollered. Jiyong and Seungri snickered at the pitiful girl, while Daesung and Taeyang could only watch in sympathy. There's no way one could stop a fuming Seunghyun. He gets his way.

"Well, but if you really want to help me to clean it up, sure. Buy me the exact same one. Oh I forgot to tell you, this pair of shoes were custome made in France. It cost over $250, 000." Upon hearing the price, the girls' eyes bulged out and her heart nearly stopped.

"But.. But.." Before she could continue. Seunghyun had already cut her off.

"But you don't have any money right. I know, seeing from the way you dress, you must be some scholar huh. Well, I have another option for you, do you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter