Chapter 7

A Dare That Turned Out To Be Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music was blaring through the club as throngs of people entered through the huge door. The time shown on the clock indicated that it was 1 in the morning but the party had just started. People was starting to get all hyped up and they were begining to head to the dance floor for a dance. Everyone jeered as the DJ lowered the volume of the music. 

"Alright alright! It's time for our weekly dance battle. Anyone from the floor, feel free to step up on the stage to perform!" The DJ exclaimed as he started to put the music on. Everyone continued dancing on the dance floor and no one was willingly to step on the dance battle stage for they all knew who would be the winner. The winner was always the same person. No one could ever beat the him. Countless of people had stepped up on that stage before, but they were only applauded for their courage, not for their dancing skills. You may be thinking then why don't the winner just appear, however, he would only appear when he has a challenger.

Just as everyone was enjoying themselves, moving to the groove of the music, a girl had stepped up onto the stage following her friends cheer. Her friends were at a corner, cheering and looking out on her. Her black mini dress fit her perfectly, showing off her curvaceous body. As the DJ played the music, her body sway along with it naturally. Everyone on the dance floor started looking in awe as they cheered her on. 

"Hyung hyung" Seungri called as he ran towards the table where they were sitting. All four of them turned their heads towards him, irritated that he had just distrubted their make-out session with some hot chicks that they have found tonight. They glared at him as he backen in fear, only to remember what he was about to say.

"Taeyang hyung, there's some one on the stage." He blurted out as the others looked upon Taeyang to see his reactions. Upon hearing that, Taeyang face lightened up. It had been a long time since someone had ever dared to step on the stage. This must be interesting. He excused himself from the girls, only to earn a pout on their face as he kissed them both on the cheeks, before taking his leave, leaving the other 3 behind. 

"Hyung, this girl is very fabulous, her dances are wow" Seungri blabbered as he followed Taeyang along. Upon reaching the scene, the figure caught his eyes. The girl was dancing her heart and passion out, unlike the other challengers who danced for the sake of dancing. This sparked off something within him. He took his cap from the DJ's table and hopped onto the stage. The girl seemed shocked at first, with the arrival of another challenger, or so she thought, as she turned away, wanting to walk off, only to be stopped. Taeyang had held onto the wrist of the girl as he pulled her towards him and he started dancing. Sensing that he wanted to dance together, the girl acted accordingly. The two of them moved to the beat of the music and they danced as though they had practiced it for years together. The crowd watch on but soon, as time passed, everyone continued with their individual activity. The two on stage eventually stopped too.

"Hey, I'm Taeyang, are you new here?" Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter