Chapter 5

A Dare That Turned Out To Be Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the 5 Kings of SYG had left the canteen, the crowd soon dispersed. Everyone was back at their tables and seats enjoying the meals prepared for that day. As Seunghyun and his gang left the canteen, Yoona and the girls brought the pitiful girl to the washroom to clean up her tear-stained face. The 9 of them looked at her in sympathy, as the girl thanked Yoona profusely.

"Thank you. Thank you." The girl bowed to Yoona continuously. 

"Aish..Stop thanking me, it's nothing. Anyway I can't possibly be like the others and watch him step on you like that." Yoona told the girl as she smiled warmly at her. Tears filled the girl eyes as it was the first time, someone of a different class treated her like she belonged there. In SYG college, there was a distinct segregation between the rich and the scholars. The rich treated SYG like their land, but who can blame them. Most of their parents funded for the school buildings and activity, leading it to be the most prestigious college in Seoul. And of course, the rich treated the scholars poorly. The scholars never once felt that they belonged in the school, but things are about to change here in SYG.

"Ho..How can I repay you?" The scholar stuttered as she looked at Yoona and the rest. As if on cue, all nine of them started to look at each other with a cynical smile. The 9 of them started approaching the girl, forcing her to walk backwards till her back hit the wall. It's a dead end.

"Please..Please..Don't do anything to me, I'll do anything you want me too" The girl begged in fear as tears threatened to fall down her face.

"HAHAHAH. YOU DON'T NEED TO DO A THING 'CAUSE RIGHTEOUS IS IM YOONA'S MIDDLE NAME HAHAH. SORRY FOR SCARYING YOU." Taeyeon erupted into laughter as the others started giggling, shooting apologetic looks towards her. After tons of persuasion, the girl fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter