Chapter 6

A Dare That Turned Out To Be Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week had passed. Everything was peaceful in SYG college ever since that incident and both groups have seemed to ignore one another presence in the canteen though they were just facing each other directly. Or should we say that the girls are practically ignoring them and only eyeing the food place on their bowls each recess, while the guys flirted with other girls and eyed the 9 of them concurrently.

This week was a happening week for the students of SYG college. It was the annual sports festival, in which there wouldn't be any lessons. All thats happening would be matches and matches. Banners were put up all around SYG college and everyone was super hyped up especially today. Reason? Reason being that today was the day where the final floorball matches will be held. If you didn't know, SYG college are well-known for being the aces of all sports and asthetics. Any competition they go, SYG would definitely clinch the gold medal back. However, SYG was especially renowned for their floorball. That's because SYG floorball team comprised of the 5 Kings of SYG and Choi Dongwook, Seunghyun's second brother. What's more was that this year, there was a particularly raising SYG girls floorball team which was apparently superb.

"Oppa are you guys ready?" Minzy asked as she walked into the guys locker.

"Of course! We have already won the male category, we'll definitely win against the girls too like the previous years." Seungri spoke with confidence.

"But.." Before Dara could even speak, Seungri had cut her off.

"Remember to cheer for us later!" He said as he flashed his famous wink towards the girls, only to receive a knock on his head from Jiyong.

"Come on it's time for us to make our way to the fiel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter