Chapter 8

A Dare That Turned Out To Be Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona, don't you feel a certain someone gaze on you recently?" Sunny questioned. 

"Oh my god! So I'm not the only that felt it huh!" Jessica exclaimed, while the other girls except Yoona, nodded their head. 

"Wait, what on earth are you guys going on about?" Yoona asked innocently. 

Upon completing that sentence, all eight of them turned their heads in a particular direction, towards a particular table, at a particular person. Seeing how exaggerated her friends were, Yoona was curious to find out who her friends were talking about. She turned, only to be met by an intense gaze. Their eyes met and, the mouth of the other party curved up into a warm smile instantly, sending shivers down Yoona spine. After processing the face of the other party, Yoona face changed. She frowned bitterly towards the person as she turned her head back immediately.

"What the hell was that!" Yoona exclaimed, only to be met with her friends 'like I know' faces. The girls continued with their conservations, trying to distract Yoona from what she just saw, while Yoona herself, is trying really hard to forget what she just saw by stuffing herself with food.

Meanwhile, at the other party table, 4 guys were staring intently at their friend, who seemed so out of the world lately.

"Hyung! Hyung! Are you alright? Are you not feeling well anywhere?" Seungri asked as he placed his hand on Top's forehead, only to receive a slap on his hand from Top.

"What do you think you're doing?" Top said as he continued enjoying his lunch. 

The other 4 looked at each other concernly as they eyed their hyung, who have been staring at this one particular goddess in the school throughout lunch time the entire week. Ji Young elbowed Daesung, hinting him to question his hyung, only to be met by Daesung silent mouthing of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter