The truth comes out

Without You ( I Never Knew That You Would Be Out Of These Arms )

At Acquerello, the bar…

Yixing was making drinks at the bar. He had just handed a customer their drink, with his signature dimple smile. Some else had just order something.

“Coming right up” he said turning around to get started on the alcoholic drink. Something stopped him, while he was pouring the liquid substance in the glass. The Chinese man was still thinking about what his best friend told him over the phone.

LAY’S POV.

I still can’t believe that Sehun would cheat. I mean it looks like he does love Luhan-hyung, which is why I back off. I hid my feelings for him when Sehun asks me if he should ask him out. I didn’t want to say yes, but I knew hyung felt the same. So I ignored the feelings I had for the older brunette. If Sehun is really two-timing, I swear I’m gonna ring his nec-…

 And with that, I’m cut off from my thinking when I hear Suho warn me.

“Lay, watch out!” I look down and I see that the glass is over flowing.

“Aish!” I quickly clean up the mess and hand the drink to the client, apologizing for taking so long.

I sigh. Focus Yixing.

END OF LAY’S POV.

 

Sehun walks in to the bar, and looks around for a familiar figure. I spot Kai at the back of the bar. He makes his way to him.

“Hunnie…?” Kai asks when he sees someone approach him with a cap and sunglasses. Sehun had to wear a disguise because of his fame.

Sehun nods and smirk. “Hey you” he says as he sit down next to Kai.

Over at the bar…

After Lay serves his customer, he looks over at the door. He sees a man in black getup.

 

LAY’S POV.

He looks kinda familiar. Is that Sehun? I look closely, taking all his features in. A couple seconds later, I realized that it is him. I see him walk over to this man, a gorgeous man at that. I see them talk and I think to myself that maybe hyung was wrong. I don’t see anything suspicious, they just look friendly.

As I say that, I see the man leaning into Sehun’s ear and whisper something that I’m guessing embarrassed him since he’s blushing now. Alright that’s a little odd. I look closer and I notice that the dark haired boy has his hand on the younger’s inner tight.  I’m shocked. I can’t believe this! That little twerp is dead meat!

Calm down, your still at work! I glare at the two oblivious boys. Luhan-hyung needs to know the truth. I take out my phone and decide to take a picture. As if the heavens are on my side, right when I get ready to take the shot, Sehun leans in to kiss the other boy. I quickly send it to my friend.

END OF LAY’S POV.

 

Somewhere in the streets of Seoul…

Luhan is still driving around. It had started getting dark, and it was pouring rain outside. He’s at a stop sign when he hears his phone’s ringtone. He grabs it from his jacket pocket and checks his message. On the screen, a picture of his boyfriend kissing another appears. The Chinese boy is at a loss for words. He doesn’t know how to feel. Behind him his hears a car honk. He looks up, and sees that the light is green. He speed off not knowing what to do else.

He was angry and upset. He was devastated, hurt, and just completely heartbroken. How could Sehun do that to him? Was he not good enough? Luhan tried his best to be everything he could for his lover. He started crying, his tears blurring his vision. He didn’t want to focus on the road any longer. He simply threw his head back, letting his emotions get the better of him.

 

Back at the bar…

Sehun and Kai have been chatting and flirting for a while now, not noticing the death glares they were getting.

 

SEHUN’S POV.

We were having a great time, catching up on what had happened in the last 6 months. I didn’t realized how much I missed Kai. I don’t know there’s something about him that just attracts me to him, just like when we first met.

I know this isn’t fair to Luhan, but that ever since we started dating he changed. He’s not the person I fell in love with. Don’t get me wrong I love the guy, that year and a half wasn’t all a waste. I just need something new. I get that from Kai, that trill, the spontaneity that Luhan use to have now. Now he’s just so predictable.

Kai’s telling me about his trip to the United States. I can’t stop take my eyes off him. He looks at me with such passion when he talks, then he chuckles.

“Sorry I must be boring you with my silly stories” he says in a deep voice.

“Not at all.” I say grinning.

He moves closer to me. “You know, I really missed you back in America.” he whispers in my ears. It sends shivers down my spine.

He looks back at me, with a smirk. “So did-“ I say before I’m cut off by my phone ringing. I sigh it’s probably Luhan wondering where I am.

I answer it and it’s not my lover.

“Oh Sehun?” I hear.

“Yes, this is he. Can I help you?” I say irritated that I’m being bothered right now.

“Well sir it’s about Lù Han. I’m sorry to tell you that he’s been in a terrible accident…” That’s when my world stopped turning.

END OF SEHUN’S POV.

 

After the phone call he just had, Sehun dashed out of the place, leaving a confused Kai behind.