The lie

Without You ( I Never Knew That You Would Be Out Of These Arms )

Luhan looks at himself in his bedroom mirror. He’s getting ready to see his boyfriend, Sehun. The deer like boy smiles, satisfied at his outfit. He hears a car honk. Luhan heads to his window and sees his partner waving him down from his ride.

“I’ll be right down Sehunnie.” He shouts at the younger boy.

 He smiled up at him. Luhan practically ran out the room from excitement. He made his way down his apartment complex. He smiled warmly at his boy, his eyes turning moon-shaped. He quickly gets into the car.

“Hey baby.” The taller one of the two says before leaning in to capture his lips.

Luhan returns the kiss, and pulls away blushing. “Hey-y.” the Chinese boy says.

 

LUHAN’S POV.

I’m so happy right now. I mean I know it’s just us going to lunch and hanging out at his place later, but I still get butterflies when I’m with him. Just being around him, makes my heart flutter. I love him so much. We started dating when I was 19 and Sehun was 18. It’s a year and a half that we’ve been together. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.

I look at my boyfriend and I watch him as he sped off onto the Streets of Seoul. We’re headed to this small bistro place we like to go to.

END OF LUHAN’S POV.

 

They happy couple drive up to the blonde haired boy’s basement garage. Sehun parks in his stop and stops the engine.

“That was really fun, Sehunnie. I’m glad we could do that after 1 month of not being able to see each other.” Luhan said quietly, looking at his lap.

“I know babe I’m sorry. I had to photo shot in Paris. I didn’t think I’d be away for that long.” Sehun said taking his boyfriend’s hand. He was supposed be gone for a couple days at the latest, but things when so well that they hired him on the spot for more photo shots and a runway show. At such a young age, Sehun was already a highly paid model, wanted by all the photographers and designers. “But hey I’m back now that’s all that matters.” He said offering a smile.

Luhan looked up, smiling brightly at his lover’s word. He was instantly feeling better. He missed the serious looking, but fun loving man so much.

“You’re right!” he said giving him his grin smile.

“Come on let’s go” Sehun says. They make their way up to his place. Once they enter the loft, Luhan suggest that he gets them something to drink. Sehun agrees and walks over to the chair near the huge windows. He takes in the view, and smiles.

Luhan on the other hand heads to the kitchen. He hums a random while he reaches the top cabinet. The brunette stops his movements when he hears the phone ring. He quickly puts the glasses down and heads to the phone. He answers it and put it on speaker. He begins to walk back to what when he hears something that stops him in his tracks.

“Babe…?” Luhan whips his head back at the phone, wide eyes.

 

SEHUN’S POV.

I’m glad to finally be back home. Paris was really beautiful and all, but I missed this. My thoughts get cut off when the phone rings. I pick it up since I was right near it. Before I can answer, another familiar voice speaks faster than me.

“Babe…?” my eyes grow wide. Kai…? I look at the number, and it’s his. I glance at the kitchen door, there’s movement that can be heard. I hastily move to the balcony so Luhan doesn’t hear. Once outside, I feel calmer.

“Hey baby, I told you not to call this number.” I say.

He chuckles. “I know lover boy, but I tried your cellphone and it went straight to voicemail.” I can feel him pouting at the other end.

I smirk slightly. “I know you’re pouting, it doesn’t suit you.” I hear him laugh in his seemingly deep voice.

“I know you like it.” I give him a sarcastic laugh. “Anyways I’m calling because I’m back in town for the day. I’m leaving tomorrow for Japan, but I thought we should see each other before I do.”

“Kai…I don’t…I don’t know I’m kinda bus-“

“I’m not taking no for an answer. Come on…” he urges. “I missed you Sehunnie”

I sigh. I guess I kinda miss him too. “Me too…Alright, sure!” I know he’s grinning now.

“The usual place... at Acquerello, that bar you like?”

“Ok I’ll see you in 20 minute?” I say.

“Yup, see you then baby.”

I say goodbye and we hang up. I haven’t see Kai in since I’ve been gone. I met him at a photo shot we had together a couple months back. Ever since, we’ve been seeing each other from time to time. I sigh. How could I do this to Luhan? He doesn’t deserve this… I love him, but I can’t stop seeing Kai. I pull myself together and head back inside. Luhan comes out just in time with our glasses. He hands me one, with his usual smile.

END OF SEHUN’S POV.