Chapter 9

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the filming of ep 177, the nightmare before Christmas. Jihyo planned to form a couple with Gary, but Gary has no sign to show up. Jihyo disappointedly to go by side with KwangSoo. As expected, Gary (and Gill) win the game again this christmas year. With Leessang's victory, it put an end to ep 177. Everyone praised Gill for his excellent acting skill, Gary was left out by himself on the side (bitter). 

Gary's POV: Ah~ I just wanna leave this cruel world! STRESS....

JaeSuk: Yah Gill ah! Your acting skills have improved, we didn't even suspected you this whole time. I think you can be an antor now, you find a new way to make a living...ㅋㅋㅋ

Gill: Aniyo hyung-nim, I'm not as good as you say. 

Jihyo: We really didn't think it would be Leessang.

SukJin: You are JJiang ah!

JongKook: Was it even better than you hyung? (joking ask)

SukJin: Wo???....... I admitted that!

Everyone laugh hard at SukJin's statement.

KwangSoo: Gill hyung, you should come to Runningman more often.

Gill: Yah! Don't talk to me.

KwangSoo: Ayyy... Hyung, do you have to treat me that way? (unsatisfied)

Haha: How about he replaces your place, KwangSoo ah? ㅋㅋㅋ

KwangSoo: What??? Aniyo, I...mean......he comes as a guest not permanent member.

Everyone is sprightly joking around, Gary has been forgotten. Jihyo is the only one walks toward Gary. She still mad at Gary for what he did to her this morning.

Jihyo: Oppa, why did you do that to me?

Gary: Bonjil? (he completely forgot)

Jihyo: Jinja oppa, you don't remember! >:( If you couldn't come, you should told me at the beginning. You know how long did I waited for you? I even bought you coffee!

Gary: Mianne, you know oppa could never reject anything you say. (feel guilt, being funny as the same time)

Haha appears from nowhere, disrupts MC's conversation.

Haha: Oh..Oh..Oh...! Look at two of you, whispering with each other. I smell some fishy thing is going on here? (devil face with haroro's voice)

Jihyo: Aniyo! We didn't talked anything.

Haha: Hyung, how about we have an early xmas party at Leessang's restaurant as compensation to us!

Everyone rush to where Haha, Jihyo, Gary are standing after they hear the offer.

JongKook: That's sound good! Hyungs will be coming too?

Jaesuk: Of course, we are angry at Gary right now.

SukJin: Let's do it!!! I need to eat some food to fill up my anger.

KwangSoo, Haha: Let's party....Woooohooo....! (they screaming and dancing Haha's cheap dance steps)

After the runninngmen and Gill bow goodbye to the staffs, they set off to Leessang's restaurant. Leessang can only follow from the back, because they admitted as their faults. It's already late by the time they reach there, the workers are cleaning up and ready to off work. Gary and Gill have to go prepare the foods themselves for the members. Randomly, Gary is sitting next to Jihyo again. Everyone quickly make fun of them. 

Haha: It's already past midnight, why you guys still stick with eachother like that? So Monday Couple isn't just on Mondays?

Gary: Ay~... Just coincidence! Coincidence!!!

Somehow Jihyo get hurt by Gary's words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter