Chapter 23

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a delicious dinner with families, deserts are ready to be next. Gary who is sitting next to Jihyo near the end of the table, excuses himself to the balcony. He lifts up his head to take a distance view to the Han River which still load with busy car lights from both directions at this night time. Followed behind is Jihyo, she slowly approaches toward Gary.

Jihyo: Oppa! You ok? (back-hugging him and askes with her worry voice)

Gary: Uhm....I think so...

Jihyo: You still worry about the package earlier! (leaning her head to Gary's back)

Gary: I can't help it! It keep bothering me. (holds her hands from the front of his waist)

JaeSuk and JongKook appear from nowhere. JaeSuk surprises the MC with his loud voice.

JaeSuk: Yah! KANG GARY, SONG JIHYO! SHOWING OFF AGAIN? kekeke

Jihyo: Oh! Oppa, you scared me! (breaks the back hug immediately)

JaeSuk notices a worry look in Gary's face.

JaeSuk: Mueo-yah~ Gary ah, you angry at us because we broke your romantic moment?

Gary: Aniyo hyung-nim, why would I get mad at that?

JaeSuk: Then what happened? You look depressed through.

Jihyo standing beside, grasps a hold to Gary's hand, like asking Gary to tell them the matter. Because they are the big hyungnims whom the dongsaengs can rely on. 

Gary: This morning,.....I arrived at Jihyo's home and another package got delivered. 

JaeSuk and JongKook are paying closely attention to MC.

Gary: We opened it and see this (Gary takes out a photo from the package and show it to JaeSuk)

JaeSuk: Oh! Your face got torn out!!!

JongKook: Yah~....Gary ah, have you ever think to report this to the police?

JongKook speaks up for Jihyo's mind, even she didn't said it before. Jihyo turned to Gary for an answer. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter