Chapter 13

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That stranger is dressing in black clothes, black sunglasses, a black cap and a camera on his hands. He followed Jihyo from the filming set to the parking lot, where she met up with Gary. The black man also took some photos of Monday Couple together in the car. He's chasing MC's movement, all the way from the parking lot, where they bought food, Gary fetched Jihyo home, Gary recieved a good night kiss from Jihyo, then he went home. He standed right in front of Jihyo's apartment and looked at her window where the light still on till passed midnight. Before he left, he mumbled to himself.

Stranger man's POV: Gary-ssi, you will have to pay for this!!! >:(

++++++++

 *The next morning, in Jihyo's apartment

Jihyo is making herself some brunch in the kitchen, suddenly her door bell rings. At first, Jihyo thought it would be Gary, because her namja-chingu loves to make surprises like that. When she excitedly open the door, no one is there except for a delivered package, written "For Song Jihyo-ssi". Jihyo looks around but no one there, she picks up the package and goes back inside. 

Jihyo's POV: What is inside? No sender's name? 

Jihyo gets near the couch and puts the package on the table, the same questions keep repeat in her mind. She got startled the moment she opend the box. Inside the package is packed with her and Gary's photos, some even have Gary's face cross-over by red mark with a threaten note "Kang Gary won't have you!! He will pay for his sins". Immediately, Jihyo drops the pictures to the floor, search for her phone and gives Gary a call with her hands still shaking. 

Gary: MongJi! 

Jihyo: Oppa...are you free right now? Can you come over?

Gary: Jihyo ah! What happened, why your voice so shaky? Gwaenchana?

Jihyo: Oppa, I'm sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter