Chapter 8

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Han River park, Jihyo is sitting inside of her car, watching a fanmake MV of Monday Couple. Jihyo is really enjoy watching the MV while she's waiting for Gary. The time is getting late and Gary is still seem to be nowhere. The slight rain starts to drop. Frustrated Jihyo calls Gary.

Jihyo: Oppa, where are you? Why are you so late? (Angry tone)

Abruptly, someone knocks on the window, Jihyo turns to take a look and see Gary is standing outside holding 2 Americanos on his hand. Forget about her anger, she breaks a smile across her face and opens the door.

Gary: Mianne, oppa wanna bought a drink for you on my way here.

Touched Jihyo doesn't know what to say, she couldn't imagine she got mad at someone who always being so thoughtful about her. Jihyo takes the drink with a grateful heart. Quickly they get back to the car before they get wet.

Jihyo: Gamsahabnida oppa! 

Even the weather is getting cold, but with just a cup of Americano enough to warm Jihyo's heart. 

Jihyo: Oppa, I wanna say sorry for my misbehivors in the past few days. Probably I got you some trouble. 

Gary: Babo ya! When did you do that! Don't mind about it Jihyo ah!

Both get silent. To break the awkwardness, Gary starts the conversation.

Gary: Is that the thing you said you wanna talk about?

Jihyo: Aniyo!......(Hesitated) Something about us!........Oppa, how do feel about me? 

Gary gets a little surprised by Jihyo's question.

Gary: You... are my MongJi of course.

Jihyo: Jinja, just MongJi?

Gary: Oh!!!! 

Jihyo: I thought you like me though!

Gary shocked and looks at Jihyo, cuz he doesn't believe what he just heard of.

Jihyo: For real oppa, do you like me? (Jihyo looks straight at Gary)

Gary knows this is something he can run away no more, he has to tell Jihyo how he is really feel. Gather up all his courage and...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter