Chapter 12

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Monday Couple is busy all week long with their individual schedules that they can rarely see eachother. Messaging and calling are the only ways they can make connection. Finally Monday comes, the day they both been looking for, the day where they can act freely as an on-screen couple with no worry.

*K Building

Jihyo is getting her makeup done before she heads off for the day. *beep beep* (her phone ringtone is Leessang's Girl Who Can't Break Up, Boy Who Can't Leave), seeing the familiar number from her namja-chungu, a bright smile already spreads across her face.

Jihyo: Yeoboseyo!

Gary: MongJi...MongJi...MongJi....wat tya doing?

Jihyo: Hehe! I'm getting my make up done. Wae?

Gary: Ah jinja-do! Nothing really! I just wanna hear your voice. And I'm on my way to the venue.

Jihyo: Ok! I'll see you there.

Gary: Alataku~ (aegyo), oppa will see you later! Annyeong~

Jihyo: Ne~

Mi-ah (if you guys still remember, she is Jihyo's stylist): Something good is going on here? Unnie looks like you are in your high mood today!

Jihyo: Aniyo! But do I look that obvious?

Mi-ah: Yes! (knock knock her head)

+++++++

Nothing is really special in the Runningman filming, it slowly becomes a part of their work schedules everyweek. But what happened last week is really being concerned by the members, they still haven't know Gary and Jihyo are dating. Because everyone was so busy that they got no news from the Monday Couple.

*The filming venue, in the waiting room

JongKook: I wonder if they already make up after the fight?

JaeSuk: Me too, I got no message from Jihyo. What if they still in a cold war? 

JaeSuk and JongKook look in each other eyes with worries.

Haha: Hyungs talked to Jihyo?

JaeSuk: We called her out the day after the last filming and tried to had a talk with her. 

JongKook: She confessed she likes Gary in front of me and JeaSuk hyung! ^^ (JongKook is cutting JaeSuk off)

Haha, KwangSoo, SukJin: Wooww....Jinja-do? DAEBAK-niah! 0.0

JaeSuk: We were so.......surprised when we heard that. And she said she would took care things herself so we let her off. 

KwangSoo: So she confessed to Gary hyung that night?

JaeSuk: Yah...KwangSoo ah!!!! I just said Jihyo wanted to handle things herself. She didn't message me, how do I know? (Annoyed)

KwangSoo: Ay~~~ Hyung, do you have to yell at me like that??

Haha: If you wanna know that bad, ask them when they get here! Then they will make sure you don't appear this week. (playing along with the others, bullying KwangSoo)

While everyone is laughing at the Giraffe and Penguin's childish fight, someone opens the door. It's Gary!

Gary: Hyung-nim anneyonghaseyo! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter