Chapter 7

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the T restaurant, JaeSuk booked a VIP room. He and JongKook are already there. Due to some difficult circumstances, Jihyo's drama shootings push back for another hour. She rushes to the restaurant as soon as the shooting ends.

JongKook: Why is Jihyo so late, did she said her shooting ended an hour ago?

JaeSuk: I don't know, I tried to call her but no one pick up.

JongKook: Anyway hyung, how do you wanna talk to her?

JaeSuk: First, I wanna know how she really feel.

Jongkook: Don't you think she will get mad if we ask her those questions?

JaeSuk: It's not like we try to step in between them, we just wanna help, aren't we?

JongKook: Ne! Then you'll do the main part, I'll just sit here :)

JeaSuk: Yah! I didn't call you to come here to eat though.

JongKook: If you are so good, then you take care of it!! XD

While JaeSuk and JongKook are having a childish fight inside, JIhyo already arrived by the door and had listened well to their conversation.

Jihyo's POV: Waeyo? Why are they doing this to me? Gary oppa told the? Wow Kang Gary!!! (Jihyo gets mad but try to calm herself before she walks in the room)

Jihyo: Annyeonghaseyo oppas. Why are you two fighting all of sudden?

JongKook: Oh Jihyo ah! You are here!

JaeSuk: Yah Mong Ji! Why are you so late, do you know how long have we been waiting for you? (Acting like he gets angry)

Jihyo: Mianne oppa! My shooting just finished and I come as soon as I could.

JongKook: Gwaenchanna! What do you want to eat? Here, the menu!

Jihyo gets the menu and order herself 3 dishes.

JeaSuk: Jihyo ah! True that today I'll treat you meal, but you don't have to eat that much!

Jihyo: Waeyo? I'm hungry.

While Jihyo is enjoying her delicious foods, JongKook looks at JaeSuk as a signal for the questions.

JaeSuk: Jihyo ah, how are you these days?

Jihyo: Pretty tired cuz my schedules are so tight. @~@

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter