Chapter 5

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The runningmen bow to eachother and the staffs to wish everyone a good night and make their leaving. In the crowd, Gary try to read for Jihyo's reaction, but sure enough she show nothing on her face. JongKook and JaeSuk approach to him.

JongKook pats on Gary's back.

JongKook: Waiting for Jihyo? Give her some time, things wouldn't solve in a minute.  

JaeSuk: You should go home and rest, you look extremely tired today. Things will be better tomorrow.

With no choice, Gary bows goodbye to his hyungs and leave with a sorrow heart.

JaeSuk: JongKook ah, keep your eyes on him.

JongKook: I will hyung, seeing them like this make me worry.

JaeSuk: Just call me if anything happen, ok?

JongKook: Alasseo! Good night to you hyung! Be careful on your way home.

JaeSuk: Oh! You too.

Gary didn't sleep at all that night, he keep thinking about Jihyo. He just couldn't find a right answer to comforted himself.  Without his noticing, the new morning comes. Gary get out of bed, washes himself up, eats breakfast and head back to his office. He reaches his office earlier than usual, even his co-workers are surprised. Not long after, Gil comes with an excitement.

Gil: Morning bro! So how's it going? 

Gary makes no comment, just sitting at his desk, playing with a pen in his hand.

Gil: Seem like you haven't get the answer.

Gil just walks out of the room, leaving Gary behind. Gary takes out his phone, search for Jihyo's number and feel hesitant if he should call or text Jihyo. This feeling is really killing him, finally he takes a deep breath, takes all the courage and send Jihyo a message.

*To: Mong Jihyo

You free today, wanna meet up for lunch? Oppa's treat at my restaurant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter