Chapter eight (final)

Do you like someone?

This is a bit short >.< but here we go! Finally the end!!!!

 


 

                "Close your eyes a little, will you?", said Jinyoung with a cute smile.

                Hyunjun's eyes glinted mischievously and he did as he was told.

                "You're too high for me to reach. Can you bend your knees a little?"

                Again, Hyunjun obeyed. There was a stupid smile on his face — although his is very different from Baro's. He was smirking for a few moments, until he fell on the ground with a sharp pain running through his jaw. Shocked, he opened his eyes.

                Jinyoung's fist was raised and his expression transmitted anger. Just pure anger as he looked down to the other male with something near disgust. Hyunjun felt himself flinching slightly, trying to press himself to the ground and disappear. He forgot the painful punch he just received to focus on the cold gaze of the redhead. Jinyoung slowly raised his clenched hand.

                "Return this uniform you're wearing to the administrative office by tomorrow. I'll need to have it there so I can start looking for a new vice-captain. Now if you excuse me I need to take care of more important affairs than you."

                Yes, both their smiles have one big difference: I like Baro's smile.

                Jinyoung didn't laugh at Hyunjun's horrified expression. He couldn't laugh yet — not before fixing things.

                He ran as fast as his legs allowed, thanking the heavens there was no one on the way. His thighs were aching by the time he finally caught hold of Sunwoo's hoodie (ten ing minutes to find the blond) and pulled it to make him stop walking.

                Sunwoo let out a shriek of surprise, but his expression saddened when he saw who it was. They stayed like that for a long time — the seconds dragged themselves in a way they felt like hours — and each moment later, Jinyoung's grip would weaken a little, until it wasn't there anymore.

                Sunwoo waited. Jinyoung waited. What were they waiting for, again?

                They didn't look at each other at all and the silence was purely awkward. The blond decided to break it, but as soon as he opened his mouth he was interrupted by a soft voice.

                "Could you be any more stupid?", muttered Jinyoung as his hands reached out.

                His fingers wrapped around the front of Sunwoo's shirt, and gently (but clearly not accepting a refusal) he pulled towards himself. His fox-like eyes closed moments before the touch, and just like that their lips molded together.

                The kiss didn't go more than this, a simple touch. It wasn't short, but it wasn't long enough to give Sunwoo time to react. Jinyoung was already breathless from the running, so he panted slightly when he backed up enough to part their mouths. His hands raised and touched the other's cheeks.

                Jinyoung slowly leaned forward and touched Sunwoo's forehead with his own, gulping as if to make the hesitance disappear from his mouth.

                "You're the biggest idiot I've ever met", he said, still looking at his shoes despite the proximity. "Why do I even like you?" His tone dropped until it was barely a whisper, but Sunwoo heard it.

                A smile substituted the confused and surprised look from before. Eyes full of hope and pure happiness looked to the older's face, taking in the blushed cheeks (his should be looking about the same) and embarrassed expression. His arms excitedly went around Jinyoung's waist and pulled him closer.

                Startled, Jinyoung let out a small gasp and quickly looked up. Both their eyes met and they couldn't bring themselves to look away. The redhead was a bit taken aback when he saw the lovingness that lingered on the other's gaze, but it wasn't a bad thing. No. It made his heart flutter inside his chest.

                "So… you lied back then?", Baro asked softly, making Jinyoung scrunch his brows. He chuckled. "'Do you like someone?'"

                Jinyoung's confusion cleared and he laughed, then he looked into Baro's wide and cute eyes which were sparkling with glee. The redhead's smile got warmer as he said:

                "Yes, yes, I do like someone. And you?"

                "I do too. And it feels so good to hold him right now."

                Jinyoung's cheeks were blushing, just like Baro's, and they were glad. They didn't know exactly for what, they were simply glad. After some seconds where Jinyoung expectantly waited for something to happen, Baro sighed and looked straight into the foxy eyes.

                "I'm sorry for what I said before", he said, bits of shame in his voice. "I don't really have any excuse, but I behaved like such an and…"

                Jinyoung just lightly shook his head, half amused, and leaned in to peck Baro's lips. The blonde stopped talking, pleasantly surprised.

                "I forgave you five minutes after you said that, the drama was literally only shock", muttered Jinyoung. "Now shut up and kiss me."

                Baro smiled. He leaned in. And Jinyoung gladly welcomed the following kiss.

                It had more tongue-working, but it wasn't a battle. They just lazily kissed, none fighting for dominance — they just took their time to enjoy the moment that they waited for so long to happen. They had to part sometimes to get air, but as soon as it happened Sunwoo's hand grabbed the back of the other's neck and glued their lips together again.

                Jinyoung was slightly annoyed that his arms were crushed between both their bodies. He wanted to wrap them around Sunwoo. But he had more important things to care about, like how amazing the blonde's tongue felt intertwining with his own. And he was smiling into the kiss.

                In that moment they knew they were right where they were supposed to be. And it couldn't feel more right.

 

 

x---------------------x---------------------x

SHORT EXTRA

                They couldn't contain the wide smiles on their faces as they parted again, no air left in their lungs. Sunwoo laughed quietly and happily, caressing the older's hair and then backed away slightly and carefully grabbed Jinyoung's hands.

                Baro grinned, feeling his chubby cheeks (Jinyoung really wanted to kiss them, they were so adorable) hurt a bit from so much smiling. He gently squeezed the other's finger in between his, but the slight pain that crossed Jinyoung's features made him look down. And Sunwoo frowned.

                "What happened to your knuckles?", he asked worriedly, looking at the reddish bruises.

                Jinyoung grimaced.

                "Remind me to think twice next time I decide to punch someone."

                Sunwoo took a moment to understand, but when he did his eyes widened in delight and his mouth opened in a surprised and amused smile.

                "Did you really…?", he started and Jinyoung nodded before he could finish. He laughed again and pulled the redhead into another hug. "Ah, I love you so much."

                Jinyoung's smile got even bigger and he hugged back, whispering a loving "love you too" in return. They stayed like that for a minute or so, and then Sunwoo spoke:

                "You know what, looking back I just have one regret today."

                "Yeah? What is it?" Jinyoung pulled back to see his face.

                "Not staying long enough to see that bastard's face when you punched him. Must have been priceless."

                For a moment the redhead didn't react, blinking, but after a pause a giggle escaped his lips and he ruffled (caressed) the blonde hair. Baro may be an idiot — yes, and a dorky idiot above of all —, but he was Jinyoung's idiot.

 


 

Hey!!!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited XD first chaptered AND finished fanfiction I've ever posted here!!! I really, really hope you guys enjoyed reading it, and I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with the ending... Anyways, I thank you all a whole lot for reading it till the end!! And all the supportive comments and everything truly meant a lot to me, thank you so much!! You are all so awesome!!! :D