Chapter five

Do you like someone?

I'm so angry at myself. I really mean it D: In my head this chapter was so, so, so much better!!! Well, to simplify, this is pure crap and I'm seriously regretting to post it. But since I know it won't be any better, no matter how much I edit it, I decided to just give up for now. Yeah... Well, thanks for reading!! I truly hope I don't disappoint any of you.

And a huge thanks to all the subscribers!!! I'm so happy *3*

Again, hope I don't disappoint you.

 


 

                Baro reminded himself not to get on Sandeul's bad side, as he typed in the security code the duck boy gave him. After all, Sandeul was the only one who could possibly know what's on someone else's phone without the owner knowing he knows.

              Sandeul told the blonde earlier that day that there was something in Jinyoung's phone he absolutely needed to see, more specifically in the videos folder. Baro laughed softly when he remembered the panicked look Jinyoung had when he entered the classroom and saw him getting the phone out of his (Jinyoung's) bag.

                Of course Baro knew a classroom wasn't the safest place ever to poke his nose on Jinyoung's things, but there wasn't much he could do about it now. Baro laughed and got to work, putting back in place the things Jinyoung tripped over in his rush to recover the cellphone (some chairs, a table, two water bottles and a pile of notebooks).

                The blonde sit on a table, remembering vaguely how Jinyoung's feet tangled on themselves and, before falling, the redhead grabbed Baro's shirt. And then they stared at each other's eyes. Baro's heart was racing uncontrollably in a matter of seconds for being so close to the guy he's been liking for months already.

                Baro decided to stop daydreaming (Jinyoung's mouth looked really kissable at that moment by the way) and take a look already at the video Sandeul told him about. He started looking for the folder on the phone.

                "Hey, hyung, do you know what just happened with-"

                Baro yelled in surprise, almost letting the phone fall and making Gongchan jump, startled. The younger smiled amusedly at Baro's reaction, giggling a "Sorry, are you okay?" and patting him on the shoulder.

                Gongchan started to say something, but suddenly Baro wasn't listening anymore. He completely stopped when he saw a preview of the first video, some blush creeping to his cheeks. A video of Jinyoung himself. Taking a bath. .

                …

                Sandeul, that ert.

                So that's what he wanted him to watch, huh? Not that Jinyoung's giggly and slightly embarrassed expression on the frozen screen cap wasn't cute — no, that's not it. But, dude, Jinyoung never allowed him to see that. It was a moment of privacy and Baro was sure the redhead wouldn't be happy if he watched that.

                Finally deciding, the blonde locked the phone again and got up. He said something like "Yeah, I need to do something. See ya later" to Gongchan and darted out. He took his time in walking, to make sure Jinyoung would be in the dorm by the time he got there.

                After what seemed to be too much, he was in front of the door.

                He knocked.

……

                Less than five minutes later he was walking away from the room. He was confused and seriously upset. What the ? Okay, Jinyoung was behaving real cutely, with a pillow mark on his cheek and all awkward, but still, what the ?

                He was so absorbed in his mourning he barely noticed Dongwoo running towards him. The older seemed to be in some kind of rush and asked if Jinyoung still was in the room, to which Baro automatically answered a 'yes', not even looking up. Later he felt bad for ignoring his hyung like that, but it wasn't really his fault — he was too busy sulking like a five year old child.

                After about ten minutes he wasn't upset anymore.

                That night he dreamt that he and Jinyoung were in a hot tub (not doing anything promiscuous, mind you), sitting in front of each other while surrounded by soap bubbles. They kept smiling and playing with the moist strands of hair. At some point Baro tucked some red locks behind Jinyoung's ear, watching as he gently bit his own lower lip and his sweet smile widened a bit. Baro could swear that was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.

                And that night Baro's lips kept curving upwards — and his roommate called him a creep in the following morning, but really, he could care less.

 


(okay, this should be "chapter two", but it'll be here because both chapter one and two from point-of-view-2 are short chapters)

 

                Baro enjoyed playing soccer a lot. He enjoyed the feeling of stealing the ball from someone, dribbling everyone through the field — passing the ball on occasional times — and making a score. He really liked it. But of course, things could always be better.

                He would like it a whole lot more if Jinyoung were there to cheer for him. He wasn't mad or anything that the redhead wasn't there, obviously, but he would feel real happy if it happened. Well, it sometimes did seem as if someone always watched the matches while hiding somewhere around the field, but he never minded much. What was the problem in watching, anyways? Whoever that was.

                After the match ended (a draw, unfortunately, as his almost-win-score was cut short by lack of time), Baro went around the campus, looking for Sandeul. He told the blonde there was something he 'absolutely needed to know', as he put it — if it were something to do with Jinyoung's video, Baro was going to lock him in the girl's bathroom until forever.

                He didn't take much to find the duck boy. He was about to shout his name when he took notice of his expression (pretty much like a kicked puppy about to cry). Baro carefully approached the other.

                "Are you okay?", he asked.

                Sandeul kept looking at the distance, as if something — probably someone — just deceived him in the most horrible way possible. Like eating a dessert that looks delicious but actually tastes like crap.

                "He…! I can't believe it, that bastard!", exclaimed Sandeul, pointing to wherever at his front. Yup, definitely someone. "He tricked me! I can't believe he lied to me like that, that… Ugh! I'm so mad! So, so mad! And to think I wanted to help him. I wanted to help him! You know what, next time I'll just let him rot in the depths of his love hell. Just you wait, Jinyoung, I'll so make you buy me…"

                Then he stopped. As if suddenly realizing who he was talking to, Sandeul's eyes grew wide and he slowly turned to Baro. The blonde was amused by the other's rant, but got immensely curious by the mention of the redhead's name. As he leaned in to signalize Sandeul to keep speaking, Sandeul himself stopped emitting any sound and looked a bit desperate.

                "Baro!", he said in an unconvincing surprised tone. "What are you doing here?"

                "You called me…?", tried Baro. Sandeul was made of tries — one of them had to work, even if the truth itself didn't.

                "Me?", Sandeul pretended to not remember. See? Not always the truth. But as he noticed Baro wasn't buying anything, he (tried to) fixed it: "Well, maybe I did want to talk to you before… But now I don't. Yeah, you're not needed anymore."

                Baro rolled his eyes. He was so used to the boy's bad lies.

                "Whatever you say. C'mon, let's go eat something at the cafe. You look like you need some food."

                Sandeul's eyes brightened. Oh, food was always the best way to bribe Sandeul! And this is how Baro always got the answers he wanted without the duck boy even noticing it.

                So the two of them then went to the campus' cafe. It was a rather good one, with small tables scattered around the place, big windows, lots of cakes and sandwiches and a delicious soy latte you must taste at least once in your life.

                The moment they stepped in, someone raised from their chair and walked up to them. It was Dongwoo. He looked a tiny bit worried and angry, and maybe slightly upset, as he said to Sandeul:

                "What did you hang up for?"

                Instead of answering, Sandeul pursed his lips.

                "It's all your fault!", he yelled, drawing the whole cafe's attention. "I had Jinyoung hyung" ('Eh', thought Baro ', now is hyung?') "right in my hands, and because of you I let him slip! Your fault!"

                Dongwoo looked surprised by the sudden outburst and stepped back. Sensing his hyung's helplessness, Gongchan tried to talk Sandeul into calming down, but he just turned his (quite unfounded, really) anger to the youngest and continued saying loudly unintelligible things to whoever wanted to hear them.

                Dongwoo sighed in relief and stepped closer to Baro, where was far safer. They just stood there without saying anything for a few moments.

                "So, there's a somewhat party today", Dongwoo broke the silence between them, completely forgetting about the shouting Sandeul and the hopeless maknae right next to him. "I think Sandeul will go with me, maybe Gongchan too but he's still not sure. Are you coming with us?"

                "I don't think so… I'm real tired, so I guess I'll just go to my room and rest. Hey, aren't you going to make him stop? People are starting to glare at us."

                "Why me? Why don't you stop him?"

                "You're the oldest. Take the responsibility." Baro grinned.

                Dongwoo nodded lazily and said.

                "Yeah, I will. Just let me text Jinyoung real fast and then I'll do something about it."

                Baro shrugged and looked to the 'arguing' pair in front of him — in truth it was a completely one sided argument which made no sense at all. Gongchan mouthed a desperate 'hyung' to him, but Baro mouthed back 'not my department' and the maknae sighed in desperation.

 


 

This was so ing uneventful. I don't even know anymore. Sorry.