Prologue

Do you like someone?

                Baro was lying on top of Jinyoung, and they were staring at each other’s eyes. They fell with a loud thud and it hadn't been exactly pleasant, but none of them seemed to mind it. While Baro looked mesmerized, Jinyoung looked nervous.

                His mouth contorted in an awkward smile of “no, no, no, no, no” and he itched to touch that face he liked so much. The older gulped nervously, trying to look away from those eyes – instead he looked at the lips, and it didn’t make his stomach flip any less.

                They stayed in this silence for long hours (or maybe minutes? They didn’t know), until Baro decided to speak.

                “Do you like someone?”

                Jinyoung was about to answer a yeah when it clicked what the other said. His heart seemed to stop.

                “W-what?”, he stuttered instead.

                “Do you like someone?”, Baro repeated.

                Jinyoung’s lip trembled a bit, but he covered it with a laugh – a quiet and awkward one. Why that question out of nowhere?

                “No, of course not.” Jinyoung was sure he looked like a maniac, laughing weirdly like that, but he could care less. He was more worried about if the other would see all that blood rushing to his face. “Where did you take that from? Of course not.” More laughs. Baro raised his eyebrow. “Now get off me.”

                “Huh?”

                “Yeah, you heard, get off me. You’re crushing me.”

                Baro pouted but did as he was told. He watched as Jinyoung hurriedly scrambled away from him and headed to the door.

                “Gotta go. Ya know, gotta finish some songs… Yeah. Bye.”

                Baro looked confused. His eyebrows rose higher when Jinyoung closed the door and his running footsteps could be heard, getting away.

                “What was that?”, Baro muttered to himself.