Chapter 5: Kim Jongin (Kai)

A thousand years

Kai was known as 'y dancer' during his EXO days. His closest chingus are Taemin from SHINee and of course his longlife room mate, Do Kyungsoo. Even EXO members were shipping him and D.O. like crazy because they thinked KaiSoo is really a pair of cutie.

And now after 16 years..... Jongin is still stuck with Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo conducts singing lesson for kids while he conducts dancing lesson for teenagers, mostly high schoolers. He loves dancing since young. Although his age now is almost approching 40, he still feel energectic. That's why Kyungsoo sometimes salutes Jongin. Anyways, Jongin envies Kyungsoo too! Kyungsoo sings well, especially ballads.

**

At Myeongdong. KaiSoo wandering around deciding which shop to go. They had their dinner already and still thinking whether to enter the cap store or the shoe shop. Jongin ends up following his loveable Kyungsoo to the shoe shop. And someone recognize them...

"Hey! Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo really know who is this. The voice is too familiar. The spoiler of his relationship with Jongin. Since growl era during their EXO days. This horrible woman!

"Yeobo.. Omma is calling.. Let's go home. Hey Minah, sorry," Jongin quickly act as the superman to rescue Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just manage to say, "Nice to see you, Minah."

**

In Jongin's Hyundai Sorento.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jongin busy comforting Kyungsoo while driving back their house.

"Hmmmm....." Kyungsoo doesn't want to talk much.

"You are not, Kyung Kyung. Nah. Just don't worry. You know I am always here for you.." Jongin softly ruffles Kyungsoo's hair. "Okay we reach home."

"Jongin... Thanks for being the saviour."

"Then.... you owe me something tonight!" Jongin smirks naughtyly. Kyungsoo blushes shyly.

___________

Author's note: Nae, Jongin is the ert kid xD Kyungsoo is the 'victim' lol. Enjoy reading! :) Next update will be... hopefully this Saturday. But don't put too much hopes because I am kinda busy with school o.o