Chapter 6: Byun Baekhyun

A thousand years

Byun Baekhyun was famous of his eyeliner talk and his milky white skin during his EXO days. Now he already 37. And... Still single, without companion. Chanyeol who is also 37, already have a pair of cute twins and a beautiful wife.

Today is his last day at Tokyo. He is a solo singer under SM entertainment (nae, still under SME) He is enjoying his one week holiday at Tokyo after his busy shedule of his song 'miss your smile'. He is suppose to go back to Korea at 4 in the afternoon. Chanyeol already promised to pick him up as he reaches Korea.

"Baekhyun oppa?" a fangirl came to him when he was busy choosing his present to Luhan who is turning 39 this month.

"Nae..." Baekhyun gave her the brightest smile and sign her cd.

"Gamsahamida!" that fangirl bowed and Baekhyun bowed back, then saw that fangirl happily went to join her friends, happily talking her experience taking autographs from 'Baekhyun oppa'. Sadly, he was no longer oppa, but an ahjussi.

"I am getting old." Baekhyun sighs in his heart while grabbing a cap as Chanyeol's present instead. Whenever he sees cap, it immediately reminds Chanyeol who loves wearing a cap wherever he goes. Then he spotted a cute deer hat beside the cap.

"Hmm this suits Luhan hyung," Baekhyun paid the prices of two items and grabs a cab to the airport. Its already 2. He need to rush to the airport.

***

After reaching Korea.

"Baekhyun yah!" Chanyeol spotted the shorter Baekhyun and waves at him.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol as he goes near the giant.

Chanyeol hugs back and grabs Baekhyun's luggage. "Whoa Baek what did you buy this time? One bag when you went and come back with two big bags!"

Baekhyun just grins. Well, like Chanyeol didn't know his shopaholic character...

__

Author's note: Mianhae.. This is just a short update. I am freaking busy with school and yes, I hope you guys enjoy this update well! Tomorrow is Kyungsoo's birthday :D Saekgil chukka hamnida EXO's ahjumma and Kai's yeobo <3