Chapter 4: Do Kyungsoo (D.O.)

A thousand years

Do Kyungsoo was the main vocalist in EXO. But after his contract ended, he choose not to be a solo singer like one of his EXO friend, Byun Baekhyun, but a singing teacher. He rents an unit as classroom and it is divided into two, one for Jongin to have dance classes, one for him to hold singing lesson.

In his class there is around 15 kids, age around 5-10. They are separated into four sessions so that each session won't be so pack. Jongin's class has more, around 20.

"Annyeong! So I am your songsengnim, Do Kyungsoo.. You all can call me Songsengnim Soo .." today he has a class with three new intakes, so he need to introduce himself.

"Let's start our lesson today.."

***

"Thank you class," Kyungsoo ends his last class for the day and waits for Jongin since their classes end together on tuesday. Today Jongin only tutors one group with five members who needs to prepare for school competition (inter class dance battle).

"Kyungie let's go!" Jongin locks the door and pull Kyungsoo's hand.

"Aish this kid. You should call me hyung!" Kyungsoo protest.

"Aniyo~ Yeobo?" Jongin smirks.

"Ah whatever! Where are we going? Not going home right? I am tired of cooking our meals every day!"

"Let's go on a date? Hehehe let's go to the korean beef stall we used to go with Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung last time." Jongin misses that stall much because its such a long time four of them hangout together. Before Chanyeol has kids and Baekhyun busy with his solo carrier.

"Okay then." Kyungsoo hugs Jongin to thank him. Jongin replies with a kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek.

__________________

Author's note: Nae, so you know what's Kyungsoo and Jongin's relationship right? ;) How's the updates for this week? Feel free to comment below. I appreciate the thoughts. Thanks for subscribing this story, saranghaeyo~ ^^