Library

the frost boy

                  

 

Minseok walked to school, happy that he would be able to talk to Luhan again, and maybe make some new friends too. He twisted his snapback around his finger. Since he was a bit early, he decided to go to the school's library. He stood infront of two giant wooden doors, who seemed to have been there for quite awhile, hearing the sound they made when you opened them. The library was huge. The bookshelves were so high you had to use a ladder to reach the books higher up, and they were so full there were a lot of books on the floor too. It smelled like dust, cinnamon and candles. A smell Minseok now liked very much. He should come here more often. Suddenly there were rushing footsteps behind him, when he turned around all he saw was a large pile of books bumping into him until he fell on the ground. There was a boy too. He was covered in books and Minseok quickly helped him.

"I-I'm so sorry I was just...Are you alright? I was just spacing out I'm so sorry I-"

"n-no it's okay it was my fault I'm really sorry" the boy bowed, in the wrong direction.

"o-...uh...I-I..my glasses, I can't.."

Minseok nodded (not that the other boy could see) and put the pair of glasses that were laying on the ground near Minseok's foot on the boy's nose.

"T-thank you, Sorry about w-what happened I'm really clumsy..." he bowed again.

"It's  allright n-no need to worry, I'm Kim M-Minseok by the way, I'm new here, nice to meet you" He tried to sound confident, but he just kept stuttering and bowing akwardly.

"Byun BaekHyun, t-the librarian, pleasure is mine" the (cute) boy fixed his blonde bangs and his black beanie. "You can call me Baek if you prefer" he said with a shy smile.

The two akward boys helped each other up and put the books Baekhyun was carrying in the bookshelves together.

"YOOO PUPPY EYES WHERE ARE YOU? I THOUGHT WE'D MEET AT THE GATE AND WALK TO CLASS TOGETHER~"

Minseok looked up. A tall boy with twinkling eyes and big ears that somehow looked cute was standing in the doorway, pouting and puffing his cheeks at Baekhyun.

"Oh, I forgot, I accidently ran into Minseok, so we just stayed here and talked and stuff"

"who's Minseok?"

Minseok walked over to the tall boy

"uh- I uh-, nice to meet you, I eh, I'm Minseok" he bowed and smiled akwardly. Chanyeol was silent for a moment.

"awh omg! you're soooo cute!" He exclamed, pinching Minseok's cheeks, causing the smaller boy's entire face to turn red.

"YEOL YOU'RE SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM" Baekhyun yelled

"Oh, oops!, I'm Chanyeol by the way." he said grinning, reavealing a set of perfect pearl white teeth.

The door opened again, Luhan walked in this time. 

"hey losers" he said, flipping his pink-blondish hair and throwing his bag on a table.

"ah~ baozi! I didn't know you knew these two derps!"

Baekhyun chuckled at the sudden mood improvement of Luhan when he saw Minseok, who's nickname was apparently baozi. 

Minseok blushed a bit, "Yeah, I just met them, are you guys friends too?"

"yeah, yeah we are" Baekhyun said

"unfortunately" Chanyeol coughed right after

"Yah!" Luhan said, playfully hitting Canyeol's arm.

"Guys we should go now we're going to be late for class." Baekhyun said climbing down the ladder. 

"yeah you're right, we'll see you at lunch derps!"

Luhan grabbed Minseok's hand and walked him to class, still holding hands, not bothering to let go.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

oh god this turned out not so good ehehe...

Baekhyun in this chapter

 

Yeollie in this chapter

 

Luhan in this chapter

 

 

omggg I'm spazzing I love all my subbies and commenters

xoxo