I don't have a crush!

the frost boy

"I'm home Sehun-ah~!" Luhan yelled to his younger brother

"I don't care" Sehun coldly replied

Luhan chuckled and untied his shoes.

"what are you doing Sehun-ah?"

"I'm watching Naruto now go away hyung" Sehun said. He was wrapped up in a ball on the couch, concentrating on the fight between Naruto and Sasuke on the television screen.

Luhan hugged his brother from behind, causing Sehun to jump a little.

"what exactly do you think you're doing?" 

"hugging my little Sehun-ah"

"first of all I'm taller than you, second of all stop hugging me or I'll slap you, hyung" 

Luhan let go, knowing out of experience that Sehun-ah will actually slap him.

Luhan walked upstairs, to his room.

He layed down on his bed and thought of what happened in the cafeteria today.

it's so sweet of him to switch our water bottles, but why did he make sure I didn't watch?

Luhan chuckled

ah, maybe he was embaressed. how cute.

                                                             ***

TT!!

was all Minseok could think when he was home. 

I can't believe I actually froze that stupid bambi's waterbottle in public!!! what if someone saw me?! what if he knows I froze it?! I'm totally super mega screwed. Should I tell him I have a super power? no no no what if he tells everyone in school about it, I can't afford that, I just moved here! 

Minseok sighed, maybe he won't even bring it up, I shouldn't worry this much.

"yooo  Minseokie oppa~, how was school today?" his younger sister Hyosonn asked as she sat down next to him on his bed.

"oh, nothing special, dongsaeng. What about you?, how's...uh... Chunji?..doing?"

"Oh god oppa he's sooo last week I don't even like him anymore. Anyways, there's this girl and we're really good friends now, she told me that Dong-min likes Chung Ae but Chung Ae likes Jin-Sang..."

and so she went on and on about all these affaires and drama's at her school, eventhough she's only twelve... normally Minseok would always listen to her and give her advice or gossip about kids in her class but, today Minseok could only think of a certain deer-like boy in his class.

"yah! oppa! were you listening?" Hyosonn asked

"n-no, sorry.." he said, blushing. 

"what were you thinking about then, or rather, who were you thinking about?" she said, looking closely at his face, smirking.

Minseok blushed fire red

"n-no one, w-what are you saying"

"Ha! you're blushing fire red! Minseokie has a crush on someone!" 

"what are you talking about?! I don't have a crush on any one!" he said stubbornly, but the blush on his face wouldn't go away.

"hm-hm~, believe it yourself" his little sister said, smirking.

she stood up and walked towards the door.

She blew her bangs out of her face and said 

"well, if you're not going to tell me anything I might as well do homework, you're so boring..." She laughed and blew a kiss as she walked out of the door.

"ugh, little sisters..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

well thats some misunderstaning aint it hahaha

sorry for short chapter, next chapter will be longer, promise. But I'm having a bit of a wirters block because i want to involve baekyeol/chanbaek in the next chapter but i dont really know howso it'll take some time hehe.... sorry! :)

thank you for reading, saranghae~