♪ 5. ♫

Silent Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Kyungsoo hurt his wrist and can’t cook, so let's just order some pizzas. I will pay for it."

 

Baekhyun gave me a tap on the shoulder and pouted even deeper while crossing his arms. Yes, I know what he wanted. He wanted me to cook, he loved my food, more than anyone but frankly, I was too lazy to prepare anything. I had the right to be tired from time to time, right? Perfection has its limits after all!

 

"Hyung, I think ... If you want to spend a whole peaceful night, you have to cook. You know how much Baekhyun can be a pain in the ! "

 

"I thought you were on my side, Sehun-ah, I'm disappointed! Really..."

 

"I agree with Baekhyun hyung and Sehunie..."

 

"You too? But damn, you want me dead? I've been up since 5am this morning ..."

 

"Please do Chanyeol Hyung..."

 

"Chanyeol, do it as a welcome-back meal for Baekhyun ... he only ate rice and vegetables for six days ..."

 

"And we only had ramyeons!"

 

"Chanyeol-ah~"

 

"Well okay, you won. I will make you some Bolognese pasta~"

 

They all smirked in triumph, even Kyungsoo. I hated them. They always succeed to make me cook because, I quote:  "Chanyeol's pastas are tastier than Kyungsoo's". They perfectly knew that although I was not as mum-like as Kyungsoo was, my kindness would always take over my stubbornness. You're lucky I'm such a good friend guys, or else you'll be all dead by my hands.

 

The rest of the trip was going pretty well; Baekhyun was taking a real pleasure in silently beating Jongdae at Kawi Bawi Bo game, encouraged by Sehun cheerleading, waving his and Jongdae's beanies as pompoms. Kyungsoo was sleeping soundly in the passenger seat, sometimes singing in his dreams. Jongin went to visit his family earlier and Joonmyun was not with us. As a leader, he had to attend the press conference along with Minseok. And me? I was browsing through internet on my phone looking for interesting stories about us. Not that I liked fan fictions, no, it’s kinda creepy but I was curious as to know how we were perceived by our fans.

 

"Guys, we arrived."

 

The driver waved us down, he parked the car in the underground garage of our dorm. I pulled the sliding door to the right and put my feet on the ground, grabbing Baekhyun's bag and throwing it to Jongdae.

 

"Go ahead, I'll buy what is needed for dinner tonight."

“Do you need any help?” Kyungsoo asked.

“It’s okay, I will be quick.”

 

I hurried to the first g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter