♪ 1. ♫

Silent Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV CHANYEOL.

 

Thunderous applause filled the atmosphere that was hovering over this big stage where we just performed. Our poor bodies were trembling, shaking mainly with excitement but also with tiredness. We endured many hours of jumping, dancing and singing under those colored lights, on the now-wet ground of the stage, this place that we loved more than anything else in the world. I almost couldn't feel my legs anymore, but my love for all of our fans gave me the strength to stand still and to keep smiling. In a fraction of a second, the larger headlights switched off in sync, sinking the room into a darkness that would almost frighten. However few lights remained, to allow security guards to make sure that nothing was going wrong with the public.

 

 

A wave of white grey invaded the crowd in front of us and thousands of voices joined together in a perfect harmony and began to sing one of our songs, What is Love. Our eyes were tearing down by so much emotion. That kind of present from our fans was something that we couldn't describe or even express with words. We were listening carefully, sitting on the edge of the main stage, our fingers crossed with one another. I could feel Jongin’s and Kyungsoo's hands shaking like never. This scene was just… breathtaking.

 

 

Once the song finished, we 90 degrees bowed to show them how much we’re feeling thankful. I couldn’t hold my feelings anymore and burst into tears, hiding my face in the towel which was on my shoulders. I’ve always been a sensible man, always getting teary or excited for the little things. It was uncontrollable, it had to exit my body, exit my heart. Tonight, it was Kyungsoo’s turn to come and hug me. Usually it is Baekhyun or Kris‘ role to confort me.

 

 

I was slowly getting back to normal and watched the fury crowd for the last time. I could hear those crazy girls getting excited just by us being two meters away from them. In-between all the thousands of voices, I could hear our names being shouted. I could clearly recognize some proposals, some love confessions, and of course some thankful words. Yeah, it was finished. Our Seou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter