♪ 19. ♫

Silent Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I picked the letter up and shoved it right in his face. He stood agaped with shock, his eyes wide-opened, scaning the origin of the problem.

 

 

“Thanks to you Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Joonmyun-Hyung’s blood are boiling, I hope you’re proud of yourself. And to think that Chanyeol has been working his off for a whole week to find a way to have a comeback along with you. He even went to buy a new piano keyboard and a guitar just for you. You know, I’ve always been a calm guy, trying to act as if I don’t care. I’ve always shut my mouth. But right there, right now, you should know that you’ve crossed the line. Your act cowardly and I’m terribly disappointed in you. So would you please drag your fat and apologize to your dear friends but especially to your freaking best friend Chanyeol? And be prepared, we’re going to make you work on your piano skills so much you might want to kill us at the end. EXO won’t abandon you. EXO is some ed up math problem. Only in EXO twelve becomes one. And if you ever ing believe that you leaving the band won’t affect us, you’re completely wrong. If you leave, the light turns off. It’s as simple as that. So stop being selfish and try to be useful, for yourself and for us.”

 

“Kyungsoo-Hyung is right. We’ll make EXO relive. Together, we can do it.” Sehun added, nodding firmly.

 

Baekhyun was crying his emotions out. Sehun and Kai kissed both his cheeks and each of them took one of Baekhyun’s hands, caressing it.

 

“Hyung, your dream isn’t over. It’s only starting. I promise.”

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

 

The freezing night breeze was blowing, cooling off the tip of my nose while I was taking all my frustration and all my sadness out equipped with an old rag, sweeping the almost-invisible specks of dust on the glass of my window. The mercury dipped way below zero yet that soft and cold wind only was doing me good. While cleaning, I was just thinking about our future, thinking about Baekhyun, thinking about us. I knew my reaction was way over the top. I shouldn’t have been so violent, even towards Suho-hyung and Kyungsoo. They’ve done nothing to me. However hard I thought, only one solution was getting back at me, to have a discussion with Baekhyun.

 

 

And the sooner the better.

 

 

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

 

 

 

A sudden smell of burn invaded my room, polluting the fresh air that just filled it. I sniffed in panic to find the source of that terrible smell and noticed it was coming for the next-door room. I freaked out and immediately sneaked my head above the wall to find out what was burning, hoping nothing serious. I saw Baekhyun sitting cross-legged, holding a colored pencil poking a small fire where the papers — which were previously lying on the ground were burning. His head was resting on his other hand and he was just trying to keep the fire lit, as it was hard for the flames to fight against the coldness of the night.

 

 

I was staring at him, secretly, until the last pieces of paper vanished into dust and mixed with the falling snowflakes. He heaved a sigh that I heard from where I was and fixed an invisible point in front of him with a distraught look.

 

 

I hesitated for a moment, my eyes closed before taking a deep breath. Baekhyun… I had to talk to him…

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

All of this was only the results of my stupidness and my naiveness. Those freaking ty papers. I never wanted to run away or leave them; Quite the opposite. I swear to God to never ever try to find a way to unwind my stress on the internet. Internet was a traitor; “Just write a letter you won’t ever send away, to help you heart ease its pain.”

 

 

My .

 

 

This letter only made things worse.

 

 

“Baek?”

 

 

I was startled when a deep voice called me out from outside the window. I even dropped my pencil whose lead broke with the impact on the ground. Rest in peace, dear pencil. I lifted my head and my eyes met with a familiar face who was looking out of the corner of his eye, two meters away from me. I straightened up and looked inquiringly at him. I wasn’t expected him to be here…

 

 

Well...  At least… Not so soon.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter