♪ 16. ♫

Silent Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You worthless bag of pony dung! How dare you check my out?!”

 

When I realized how awkward the whole situation was, I flushed red, embarrassed as I never was before. That stupid erted guy… He was biting his lips to prevent himself from laughing out loud and began to write something in the air. A word. “J…O…K…E” I frowned and faked sulking. I hated this kind of jokes. Nobody laughs of my . My beautiful and shiny …

 

I ignored him for the time being and focused my attention on a plate hidden under a kitchen towel, on the table. Out of curiosity, I took the towel off to reveal another of my favorite food, sushis and according to the shape, it was handmade.

 

My fake sulking vanished immediately to let happiness flow in my blood ―honestly when it comes to food, I was no better than Jongin or Minseok, but that’s a secret. Baekhyun, have you finally decided to confess your love to me? If so, I’ll just marry you!

 

What the ugly was I seriously saying?! Marrying Baekhyun? Me? A boy? Park Chanyeol? The one and only Park Chanyeol? Well I might not be the one and only… Maybe some Ajumma had named her son after me. Aish. The sickness turned me crazy. The fever nibbled on my logic. I couldn’t reason anymore.

                                     

FML.

 

Anyway.

 

                   

Let’s get back to the sushis. The plate looked quite appetizing to be honest. At least the smell that was given off was quite tempting. I secretly took one without him noticing it and brought it to my mouth.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

Only one word could describe Chanyeol: Adorable.

 

His personality was back and as strange as it was, I was glad to hear him complain. I’d just keep the image of his delicious hidden deep inside my mind and let him believe that it was just a stupid joke. I didn’t wish to be ignored by him. After all, he was just as stubborn as a mule. But that was also why we liked him so much, right?

 

Today’s morning and the rest of the day had passed by with me being in the middle of the wet towels and all the pills the doctor told me to feed Chanyeol with. I look on the internet for solutions to help him recover quickly. I was like a personal nurse for the day and strangely, that idea didn’t even bother me. I was discovering a new side to Yeol’s personality. Well, it wasn’t the best he could show but seeing him so harmless was so uncommon that I wanted to take advantage of it. I might look like a cruel person but… honestly… How could anyone resist such a cutie? I felt as if we swapped our roles. At last, he was counting on me.

 

“Baekhyunie~”

 

 

Oh.

 

My.

 

ing.

 

God.

 

 

 Such a deep and raspy voice.

 

 

 

Such an… voice.

 

 

 

Get yourself s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter