Chapter 47: Idol Fat Camp

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~


Everybody knows being an idol is more than exhausting, even more so with fierce and huge numbers of competition in your backs.
Many fans have recently send pleading mails to the main music agencies begging the CEOs to let the celebrities rest more: the immense skinniness of the female AND male stars had brought many fans to tears.

And it seemed like the fan clubs could send tons of food and yet it still wasn´t enough for their idols to gain a little more weight: they were either too busy to properly eat OR sprinting from one variety show to the next radio station that even 5kg of meat were not enough to serve their bodies as a source of energy.

What to do?

Managers were clueless; of course they wanted their protegees to be healthy but amidst promotions they could simply not afford giving them time to rest as everyday new groups were flooding the market.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER!"

This week´s music bank performance had ended well for SHINee, but after the announcement of today´s winner there was still no time to rest.
Each of the members had a tight schedule and they relied on their manager to get each member to his destination ( you also wouldn´t want to think about these things after getting up at 5am, no time to rest and still having appointments after 10pm ).

And so our beloved SHINee were resting their eyes in the group´s van oblivious to the fact that the car had taken an unfamiliar turn towards the suburbs of Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7th of September 2010
22:05

"Wake up boys!" their manager was softly calling them each, slowly getting them out of the van. What came next, none of the boys had expected:
they were standing in front of a huge villa... not alone though! NO! It seemed like other groups, no parts of idol groups had joined them, they spotted some of their Super Junior Hyungs (Eeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryoewook, Kyuhyun), F(x)´s Victoria and Krystal, half of SNSD (minus Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Sunny), all the Kara members, MBlaq´s Thunder, each and every member of After School and many more... it was thoroughly confusing.

"ATTENTION!!"

A female voice came from the balcony of the estate : "YOU HAVE ALL BEEN VOTED AS"
Anticipation rose between the idols. Being voted something was always good, right?
"...AS KOREA´S MOST MALNOURISHED LOOKING IDOLS."

The celebrities deadpanned. They were WHAT? ...well looking around they really saw some scary body structures. It was a wonder they could all stand and walk for that matter.

"TO CHANGE THIS: KBS HAS DECIDED TO CREATE A NEW SHOW FOR YOUR SAKES!!

WELCOME TO: IDOL FAT CAMP!!!

MY NAME IS KWON JOONI, I STUDIED HEALTH SCIENCES AND I WILL HELP YOU ALL GAIN WEIGTH!!!"

Shocked faces could be seen everywhere, the girls were dreading this. Hadn´t they all dieted to get these slender waists?

"DON´T FEAR! I´LL HELP YOU GAIN WEIGHT IN A HEALTHY WAY!!
IF YOU HAVE ANY FIRST QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON´T HESITATE TO ASK STRAIGHT AWAY!!"

Still gobsmacked no one even move a muscle, no one except for...

"YES, I have a question, Miss Kwon!" smiling broadly Taemin waved his hand and their coach nodded anticipatingly.



"Can I have a steak now?"
 


(7.9.2010)


a/n I have recently conquered a 300gr steak (plus fries) and since I´m really proud,I thought this chapter is a monument for my huge achievement! XXD
...and Tae also loves steak... he should eat twice as much as me that day~