Chapter 35: Radio commercial

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

VOICE:

This message is brought to you by StarMuseum, the top-notch celebrity creators.

 

In a world where everything can be so complicated, imagine what you and your friends could do with an even more complicated, difficult to use, confused lead singer.

As featured on StarKing, to make this artist work insert chicken into his mouth.

A pop- ballad will be sung live.

The ballad is tuned so that you will feel soothed and relaxed while listening to it and he is available to help day or night.

The serenader is not free, you pay for his food and colorful clothes.

To have this incredibly multi- conditioned wireless #0-NEW costs about $560 a day, a small price to pay for the peace of mind this nightingale offers.

All songs from this one-of-a-kind wireless vocalist are free of charge.

Press one button on his mobile phone and you can have Super Junior, DBSK or SNSD come directly to you, or you can simply ask for driving directions, or have Lee SooMan connect you with SM artists.

Your live #0-NEW has all of your favorite songs on file (as long as they are trot).

There is nothing to program.

This all day happy singer is completely wireless.

You can take it anywhere, it works anywhere a human does.

Better yet, this multi conditioned songster has built in Donald Duck impersonating.

Press his right pinky and the serenader can reproduce the sound of this famous duck and can even add an extra sound such as beatboxing.

Don't let another day go by without the soft melodies and slapstick gags of the #0-NEW live troubadour.

It's great for everyone in the family, entertaining the kids, and for anyone that needs his or her day to be brightened without the hassles of half- hearted smiles.

To get your killer smile, chicken fuelled #0-NEW, call 1-700-378-2957 or visit http://www.smtown.com/.

The number to call is 1-700-378-2957. That's 1-700-378-2957 to get your killer smile, chicken fuelled #0-NEW today.

 

End

 

(21.3.2010)