Meeting Eun Ji

My Nerdy Princess

 

-Hae Ji’s POV-

                “I’ll get that jerk! Just watch I’ll get a date faster than he does!” I yelled while running away with my eyes closed. I don’t even know how far I ran cos next thing I knew I was on the floor and I had a massive headache.

                “Are you alright!?” some girl said to me. Ugh, my head hurts so badly! What happened to me?

                “What happened? & why does my head hurt?” I asked the girl.

                “Well you were running, hit that stop sign, and then out for a couple minutes.” She said and giggled. She helped me up.

                “Thanks for helping me.” I dusted off the dust and dirt off my clothes.

                “You’re welcome.” She said and smiled. “I’m Park Eunji!”

                “I’m Kim Hae Ji, Nice to meet you!” I said. She is SO pretty! She’s tall, skinny but not too skinny, has gorgeous black hair, and has nice fashion sense!

                “Do you go to Seoul Arts?” Eunji asked.

                “Yes I do, why do you ask?” I said. She does look familiar. Maybe I saw her in the halls? With a body like that she must be in the dance program. I'm starting to sound like a Minwoo.

                “Ahhh, so you’re the new girl everybody’s talking about. Every girl envies you right so much right now you know.” She told me.

                “Why would they be jealous of me?” I asked.

                “Well because the kingkas of the school is friends with you! And more importantly you guys have been having skin to skin contact. Boyfriend’s fan club is a bad force to reckon with. They will rip apart any girl who gets close to their oppas you know.” She warned. Rip apart? I don’t want to die! I’m still young!

                “B-but we’re just friends! They won’t really do that to me right? You’re joking right? Please say you’re joking!” I pleaded.

                “Don't worry I'm just teasing. They have been just really peeved that you're taking all of their precious oppas attention.” she said and laughed. I sighed of relief.

                “Good cos I don’t want to die young.” I said and laughed.

                “So what program are you in?” she asked changing the subject.

                “I’m in singing and dancing. You’re in the dance program right?” I said.

                “Yup, How’d you know?” she said.

                “Well with a body like that you’re obviously a dancer.” I said.

                “Thanks. I think?” Eunji said and laughed. “Why haven’t I seen you in the dance room though?”

                “Oh well I’m doing the singing program for the first half of the year and then the dancing program the next half.” I said.

                “Smart so then you won’t be too over worked.” Eunji complemented.

                “Yeah I’m pretty good at working out schedules.” I said and giggled. I've always been proud of how organized I was. I like having everything organized planned out. That's why I never liked surprises.

                "I wish I was like that. That way I wouldn't be too over worked." she said.

                "Well you know I can always help you get organized and work out your schedules for you." I offered.

                "Really you would do that for me? Now I know why Boyfriend likes you so much it's because you're so nice!"

                "Haha, thanks!" I said. People say that I'm so nice ALL the time. But sometimes it's not always a good thing. I offer to help people so much that I get so busy. One time I didn't get sleep for 2 days because I offered to help so many people with their studies that I had to study the rest of the night so I don't fail MY studies.

                "So why don't you come over today and help sort out all my stuff?" Eunji asked.

                "Oh I'm sorry I can't today. I have some stuff to do."

                "Like what maybe I can help! Since you've been so nice I thought it would be nice to help you out." she said.

                Well she could help me shop for new clothes so I could show Minwoo I can get a date since I threw out all of my old ones.

                "Well you see the thing I have to do is the whole reason of why I was running and hit the stop sign." I paused.

                "Well then tell me why you hit the stop sign I'm getting curious! Now that I think of it why did you hit the stop sign?" she said and laughed.

                I told her everything that happened between me & Minwoo. "And that's why I need to go shopping and change my whole look. You can help me right?" I said.

                "I don't get why he would think you're ugly!" she said.

                "Huh?" I was confused. Wouldn't anyone think I'm ugly? I mean my ugly nerd glasses and bad clothes. I mean come on who would think I'm pretty?

                "Oh come one. Behind your glasses I can tell you are BEYOND pretty. Maybe even prettier than me! You've just been hiding behind your glasses and unfashionable clothes! You have a "V" jaw line, big eyes, milky white skin, and I can tell you have a figure behind those baggy clothes. I bet you know it too. So why hide?" she said.

                "It's really complicated." I looked down at the floor.

                "Alright I get it. One day I hope we'll get close enough that you would be able to tell me why. But for now let's go SHOPPING!

A/N: Annyeong bestfriends! Sorry the chapter came a little late. There is a really weird story to why the why the chapter was so late and I’m going to tell you! :D Okay well I had just finished writing this chapter and I was going to post it the day after that. Then the night I was going to post the chapter there was a freakish thunder storm. I was really scary. The thunder was SO loud and there was literally lighting at every second. Then this one really big lighting came and next thing you know I see a really big spark hit my sink faucet in the kitchen! And then next thing I knew there was no more internet! I mean the power and everything was on except the internet! I tried reconnecting my internet but I couldn’t even find my internet connection for my house but everyone else’s internet works! So I went to the device thingy (I don’t know what it’s called. xD) and I saw that it wasn’t even on anymore! I tried turning it on & it didn’t turn on. So I thought the outlet was broken but when I plugged something else in it the thing worked! So I came to a conclusion that my family has very bad luck and that the lightning fried the device for the internet and our house phones. My parents weren’t even home at that time so I couldn’t even call them and then tell them. I had to wait until they got home. & by that time I was dying without internet. -____- Anyways I hoped you guys liked this chapter and my little story! & I would also like to thank mainhiathao again for making my wonderful new poster!<3 Saranghae and Annyeong!(: