Just Watch Out Minwoo-ah

My Nerdy Princess

 

-Minwoo's POV-
 
Should I ask Hae Ji to the dance? I mean just as friends. Cos you know we are friends now. Well I think we are. Wait are we? Gaaah! this is too confusing right now! Plus I'm so hot that she won't resist but say yes! What do you readers think? *winks* Haha yeah I will ask her to the dance! Just not now.
 
"Yah! Minwoo-ah! What are you thinking about so deeply?" Hae Ji said while coming into the Library. CRAP. It's Hae Ji what should I do!? Act normal.
 
"Oh hey Hae Ji-ah! W-wassup?" Nice job acting normal dummy. Why did I have to stutter.
 
"Uhm.. nothing? So what were you thinking about?" she said. 
 
"Just you know about the.. architeture of this room! It's very nicely built! Nice uhm walls and tile floors." I said. ABOUT ARCHITECTURE?! I'M SUCH A PABO!
 
"Okay? Yeah it does have good architecture. I think. Anyways I came to talk to you for your hyungs. They are really worried about you. They say you've been acting really weird and now I know why they think that." she explained.
 
"Oh well I'm fine really! Just been thinking a lot lately." I said
 
"About architecture?" she said trying to hold back a laugh.
 
"No! About uhm The Winter Festival!" 
 
"So who you gonna take?" she asked.
 
"W-what?" I stuttered.
 
"Who are you taking to The Winter Festival?"
 
"I don't know yet." I said
 
"Wow. The biggest player in this school doesn't have a date yet!? And it's been a day since they annouced The Winter Festival!" she said while laughing.
 
"Yah! At least I will get a date! Unlike you who probably won't have a date since no one would want to go with you!" I angrily said. 
 
"I can get a date if I wanted! Someone better looking, smarter, AND nicer than you!" she yelled back.
 
"Ha! I doubt it! Who would want to go with an ugly nerd like you!" I said. She looked down and looked like she was about to cry. Maybe I over did it. I walked over to her.
 
"Hae Ji-ah. You okay? I didn't mean it! Sorry." I said while touching her shoulder.
 
"Don't touch me." she said and ran away.
 
"Hae Ji-ah! I'm sorry!" I said while running after her but soon I couldn't find her. I guess I won't be taking her to the festival.
 
-Hae Ji's POV-
 
I ran away from him burning with anger.
 
"UGGH! I'LL SHOW THAT STUPID PLAYER THAT I CAN GET A DATE TO THE WINTER FESTIVAL! JUST WAIT MINWOO-AH YOU DON'T KNOW 
 
WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU!" I said angrily to myself.
 
A/N: Heeyy everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! I know my chapters are never long but at least I updated!(: It's hard for me to think of ideas for the story. Anyways I hope you liked it! P.S. KYYAAAAAA!! BOYFRIEND IS BACK!!!<333 SPAAAAAAZZZZ!!!! :D