Chicken dance

My Nerdy Princess

 READ AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END!!!!!!!!

-Your Pov-

*Sigh* I why can't I fall asleep I mean really why me. I hear someone yelling at someone I don't know their voices some guy. Maybe Aunties boyfriend? But who knows. But who ever they are is going to pay for making me loose my beauty sleep. I slowly clime out of bed and walk to my door. I stand there for a couple minutes then I open the door. When I get into the hall way my little brother is standing outside too. He looks up at me.

“Noona whats going on???” he asked in a tired voice

“I don't know either. Go back to bed okay.” I said while slowly leading him back into his room and putting him back in bed. Then I lightly close the door. When I face the stairs and heard the yelling. Why the are the yelling?! CAN'T THEY SEE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP?! I stomped down the stairs and when I got to the bottom I listened to the yelling voices.              

“Are those thing that you call children more important than me!” the guy yells.

“No! Of course not, but they're my sisters kids! She left them to me to take care and I need to at least do that!” Auntie yells back at him.

“COME ON!” he sai back flustered.

What a bastard. I thought Minwoo was a bastard plus a playboy, but really I don't like him yelling at auntie and I am not in the mood. And NO I'm not PSMING. If I was then I would have beat the out of him already! *feels like a badass again* Ugh. I'm getting impatient. IT IS ON LIKE DONKY KONG NOW.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE YELLING I'M TRYING TO EN SLEEP BECAUSE FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING! ITS 3 TO THE ING AM! SO PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE I BLOW!” I yelled while coming out from behind the stairs. I already blew like come on NO-ONE TALKS TO MY FAMILY LIKE THAT WITH OUT GOING THROUGH ME!

“DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT !” he yells back and you know of course I get all in his face.

“I CAN TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT ALL I WANT COS YOU WOKE ME UP YELLING AT MY AUNT! AND YOU WOKE MY LITTLE BROTHER UP TOO! WHEN WE BOTH HAVE TO GET OUR UP EARLY UNLIKE YOU! SO IM PRETTY SURE I CAN TALK TO YOU THE WAY I WANT TO!” Thats when it happened he slapped me. I should have know he would do that. Since all bastards are like that. But he slapped me so hard I fell to the floor and I felt a tear leave my eye. DAMN did it hurt stuped .

“GET OUT! YOU CAN'T ING HIT ANYONE IN MY FAMILY! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!” he stomped out of the house. YEAAA BUUDDDIIEE!! I WON :) BUT I'm in pain. Damn son of a . When I get my hands on him I'll-. I stopped thinking and looked up at auntie.

“I'm sorry....” I whispered

"Aniyo. Its okay sweet heart. He's just a son of a bastard.” she said helping me up. She looked at my face “Go get some more sleep while you can okay.” I nodded and walk up stairs. I stopped at the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My cheek was as red as Rudolph's nose just great I can't look like that tomorrow I just have to put make-up on. I shake at the thought of make-up. And sigh and go to bed

It was morning and I woke up to my alarm which was still ahead by an hour. I sigh laying there in the bed which I didn't want to leave. I remember what happened last night and can I tell you something my cheek is still on fire I should have put ice on it! I'm such an idiot! I slowly got up and went into the bathroom. Aish my cheeck is still red! And I think its turning purple thats not good. I go back into my room and lay down on my belly on the floor near my bed. I reach my hand under the bed and pull out a BIG make-up box. Yes I have a make-up artist box. And I always put make-up on my aunt when she asked me I am really good with make-up Its just a gift. That I really don't want. I slowly start putting some on the redish-pruple spot on my cheek till it looks normal like the other. HA I'm just that good :) I smile to my self and put my glass on thank god I didn't put these on last night our they would have break! I head down stair and grab my book-bag. And sling it over my shoulder again my cheek still hurts what the heck. I go outside and start walking to school I go into my homeroom and sit down I start studing for my math test for today. (My teacher said to study math you must do math. I really have no Idea if that helps you guys but what ever :) Youngmin walks into the room and sits next to me and smiles.

“We remebered to remind Minwoo to bring a Chicken coustume.” he said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back. Maybe it wasn't going to be that bad of a day you know what I mean.

So my frist class fly by and next thing I knew it was lunch! YESSS! I walk into the lunch room and go get my lunch. After waiting in line I sat down with Youngmin, Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun. Hmm I wonder were Minwoo is?

 

-Minwoo's POV-

 

WHY THE HELL DID I AGREE TO

 

THIS! AIISH! Here I am standing in a ING Chicken coustume in the boys bathroom. AGAIN WHY DID I BEG FOR HER TO BE MY FRIEND? WAAAE!? Why did I really care?! I mean its just a girl like really. Maybe their something about her that's different then the other girls that I went out with not saying I went out with Hae Ji I mean EWWWW I just met her. You dirty minded readers. I sigh I wish Hyunseong didn't give her this idea I mean I'd rather do math I mean really how much I dislike math. I don't really hate it but at the same time I don't really like it. Also she really need me to do this she need to laugh. Why well here

 

-Flash back-

 

So I was walking home from having a good time with this girl if you know what I mean anyway and I hear yelling coming from a house. Even if I'm a big playboy I still don't like when guys yells at some girl its not really how you should talk to them. SO I hid behind this awsome lap post because well no will see me right. HAHAHA your so funny it was the best hinding spot in the world I really don't mean that. Back on to the point well the door was wide open. OKAY WHO IN HELL NAMES LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SOMEONE MIGHT WALK IN AND I DON'T KNOW KILL YOU. Okay I don't think that would happen but you NEVER know right. SO I'm watching in and there this guy yelling at this women again despited the playboy I am I still treat the girls nice. So then I hear a someone else yell and the voice sound like someone I new then Hae Ji runs up to the guy and starts yelling at him. I knew it was her even with out her glass while because if you don't remember I broke her glass and well I  seen her with out them. Any way the guy doesn't yell back he slaps her I MEAN COME ON. I see her fall to the ground and while I felt really bad. YES ME NO MINWOO FELT BAD DON'T BE surprised. Anyway her aunt if I heard her right tells him to get out and never come back and so he does and closes the door behind him. SO I kind of followed him down the road and BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF HIM. AGAIN yes me No Minwoo beat the crap out of a guy standing up for Hae Ji don't be surprised anyway. Now I have couple purple spots on me in my gut, on my back and on my left shoulder and it hurts. The bright side he has a black eye and a broken nose I hope???? I know he has a black eye though. I learned one thing though don't mess with people bigger then you.

 

-End of flash back (Okay it was more him telling the story but what ever :)

 

I sigh and grab the musice box and walk out into the lunch room everyone looks at me then I start to play the chicken dance song and start to dance. Everyone starts to laugh at me I really don't care the only person I want to laugh at me is Hae Ji and she is. I smile and keep going with more energy I every had. I see her smiling. Yah thats right My Nerd Princess just keep smiling and laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N (Co-Author): Hey Guys sorry for making Minwoo a player I mean we never seen him like that everyone makes him look really nice. What if he really is a player I mean WHAT IF!! I would kill my self is he would wouldn't you too Unnie. I bet most of you are older then me I'm only 13 and I turn 14 1-29 so like I said I bet. ANYWAY its TheLoveLeah here talking to you. Just to warn you I'm kind of weird like I'm one of those NONE asains that love kpop to death. WEIRD RIGHT anyway. I was going to write this Monday but my internet kept coming in and out its doing it now to THE STUIPED THING anyway. Have you listened to Pink Romance. I LOVE IT TO DEATH :) How many people are trying to win 2NE1 tickets for New York on the 12th? I AM I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE FRIST TO FIND OUT IF I WON ONE!!! Okay more like if my mom won one BUT STILL. Anyway I should stop talking shouldn't I. I think so anyway Its night time in America and I'm getting tired so Goodnight or Good morning what every it is :) bye bye or as Boyfriend say Ppyong.   *Puffs cheeks* OH AND SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMER MISTAKES

A/N: Hey guys! My co-author wrote this one! Cos of stupid school I couldn't do it. -.- & just to tell you guys Minwoo DID NOT sleep with any girls in this story. I just thought that maybe him and hae ji could lose something together. If you know what I mean.(; Lol, jk. I don't want Minwoo to be that kind of player cos he is my bias and his face doesn't seem to match the whole I sleep with girls look. He has more like a Noona Killer look. Sadly I'm not a Noona. -.-  Anyways he will only be dating, hugging, holding hands, nd kissing girls, NO . ARASSO? Kay guys bye! Oh and by the way FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR!! shawolproud.tumblr.com