Be My Slave Day 1

My Nerdy Princess

 

-Hae Ji pov-
Ring Ring Ring. Grrr. You stupied Hello Kitty clock! Why would you wake me up from the best dream ever?! WAIT. What I'm I thinking that dream was a NIGHTMARE.
 
-Dream-
"Why am I in a field of beautiful yellow flowers? Why is Youngmin just standing there like a loner?" I thought. Youngmin came closer.
 
“Hae Ji.. I will protect you from..” Youngmin whispered in my ear & faded away.
 
“OPPA! Protect me from who?! Come back!” I yelled looking around the field of flowers.
 
Soon Minwoo was in front of me. He intwined his fingers into my. He looked at my eyes with his and wouldn't let go of his stare. What was this new feeling in my heart?
 
NO. I can't do this. I can't have my heart broken again..
 
Minwoo started to lean forward. His face just centimeters away from mine. I knew what he was going to do. My head said no but my heart craved for his lips.
 
-END of dream-
 
I sat up on my bed and had my hand was on my heart. My heart was beating faster than it ever did before. Aniyo this can't happen.
“No. That was just a dream. One mesed up dream.” I said looking at the clock. "SHOOT!" I yelled. I jumped out of bed and ran to get changed into my uniform. 
 
7:40 I'M GOING TO BE LATE! Why didn't anyone wake me up?! AHHHHHH! I put my diguise on A.K.A my nerdy glasses, brushed my long hair till all the nots were out, grabbed another pair of glasses put them in my book bag, and ran down the stairs. I almost fell on my face but thank god for railings.
 
Once I was down the stairs safely I ran out of the house and started running to school like it was the end of the world. I reached the Pearly Gates of the school and I looked at my Iphone. 7:58. I only have two minutes to class!
 
“You can do this! HWAITING!” I motivated myself. I started running through the HUGE crowed of people. DON'T THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GO TO HOMEROOM TOO?!
 
I finally saw the Homeroom door & I burst into the room like a maniac. Only Youngmin was there.
 
"Where is everyone?!" I managed to say.
 
"Not here yet." Youngmin answered.
 
"B-but then they're gonna be late." I said. Youngmin didn't say anything bck he just pointed at the clock. I looked at it & it said 7:03. Whoops. I guess I forgot that I set my clock time an hour earlier than the real time.
 
"Oh. But why are you here so early?" I asked. 
 
"I couldn't sleep last night, so I guess I got ready early and came here."
 
"Why couldn't you sleep last night?"
 
"Reasons."
 
"Oh. I got it."
 
-After Class-
 
Once the bell rang everyone was up and out of there seats. I put my books into my bag and got up. I thought Youngmin had left but when I looked up he was standing their waiting at the door smiling. I got up and we started walking to my locker.
 
“So why were you 'almost' late?” he teased while girls were sending me death glares. I felt like they were stabing me with their eyes. Ouch.
 
“Well I kinda forgot that my clock is set an hour earlier and panicked when I woke up” I said as we walked
 
“Oh well maybe you should set your clock the RIGHT time” He suggested while chuckling.
 
“Yeah I probably should but it's broken and I can't put the right time on it.” I said laughing with him
 
“Why don't you get a new one then?” he asked looking at me.
 
"I can't." I said
 
"Why?" He asked.
 
“Well my parent got it for me before they...”I said quietly and just trailed off.
 
“Its okay if you don't want to talk about it then you don't have to.” Youngmin said smiling at me. I looked up at him and smiled back.
 
“Thanks oppa” I said and we walked to lunch after putting my books into my locker.
 
We walked over to Boyfriend's table. I saw Minwoo and remembered the deal. I grinned.
 
“Hi Hae Ji” Jeongmin said all preppy like.
 
“Wow first before I get any food you guys aren't going to start throwing food again right?” Hyunseong asked when I sat down
 
“Of course not oppa” I said to him looking at Minwoo and smirked.
 
"Good cos I'm hungry and I will not let perfectly good food go to waste." He said
 
“I'm going to get lunch” Minwoo said getting up quickly.
 
“Minwoo you already have a lunch” Donghyun said pointing to his tray of food.
 
“Its not for me” Minwoo said and then went into the lunch line. Donghyun shrugged his shoulders. Soon minwoo was back with a tray and slid it infront of me. All the guys look at Minwoo with a confused look and then looked at me.
 
“Thank you Minwoo” I said and picked up a fork and started to eat ignoring the boys weird stares.
 
After lunch I was on my way to the dance room. When youngmin ran up to me.
“Okay I'm lost. Yesterday you and Minwoo started a food fight and today he got you lunch. What did I miss?” He asked
 
“Really what did we miss?” Soon all of boyfriend was walking with you
 
“Minwoo won't tell us a thing!” Jeongmin pouted
 
“Awwwh don't pout Jeongmin I'll tell you. Well while we were cleaning up Me and Minwoo made a Deal. The deal was I would be his friend if he was my slave for a week. OH THAT reminds me. Minwoo I have a Math project you need to do!” I said looking at him. He sighed
 
“Fine I'll do it." Minwoo said & I handed him my books.
 
“WAIT. So what you ask Minwoo to do. He will do it?!” Hyunseong asked
 
“YEP. That's the deal!” I said walking to my class room
 
“So let's say you ask him to. Uhhm I don't know dress up like a chicken he will?” Hyunseong Oppa asked 
 
“YEP” I said.
 
“Man I wish I had a deal with him like that.” Hyunseong said. THEN a light bulb went on my head.
 
“Minwoo tomorrow at lunch I want you to dress up like a chicken and do the chicken dance for everyone” I said with a smile.
 
“BUT!' he said pouting
 
“No buts remember the deal!” I stopped at my door. “BYE OPPAS!” I said and walked in.
 
"I'm going to kill you Hyunseong" I heard Minwoo say before the door closed.
 
A/N: This chapter was writen by my new co-author *drum rolls* ......THELOVELEAH!!! But edited by moi! Yep I got myself a new co-author! :D  Please treat her well! Well yep I'm still busy. Stupid school. >.<  I feel bad for Hyunseong he's gonna get beat by Minwoo. Kekeke. xD Sorry Hyunseong fans! Well yeah I'll try to update more often now that I have a co-author! Thanks so much for reading! Annyeong,<3;