My feelings..

My Nerdy Princess

-Minwoo's POV-

After I did my awsome chicken dance, Youngmin walked up to me and patted my shoulder. I winced in pain.

"Is something wrong Minnie?" Youngmin asked and look at the spot where he put his hand.

"Y-you just suprised me thats all." I said and walked back to the boys bathroom to get out of this hot suit! As I walked into the bathroom I grabbed the bag for the chicken suit and changed out of it.

"Minwoo are you sure?" Donghyun asked me.

"Yep, never been better," I said I knew I was wrong. I ed the suit and stepped out of it.

"Minwoo something happened what is it?" Jeongmin asked. I let out a long sigh.

"Nothing at all happened please leave it alone," I said stuffing the chicken suit into its bag.

"Okay, but if you want to tell us you know you can," Donghyun said helping me get it into the bag. Soon we were walking to are dance room to practice our new song 'I'll be there'

I know this is going to sound crazy but I think I like Hae Ji. I know that I know nothing about her but I just have this feeling deep down inside. Maybe its just a crush but the only way to find out it is to get to know her better. I will make it my mission to get to know her better. I mentally do a fighting sign. I don't know how long I was thinking but I ran into Hyunseong's back which made me snap out of it.

"OH, sorry," I said they all look at me I faked a smile and we walked into the room.

-Kwangmin's POV- 

SO while Minwoo was deep in thought and the guys were talking about how they all are worried about him. I had this weirdest day dream in the world. I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I'M TELLING YOU THIS AT ALL. Its going to make me sound weirder then I am..

-Day Dream-/

Waves were hit the shore. I looked out at the ocean. Hmmm, why is the ocean made of milk? I turned around and saw a path made out of gum drops. 

"Okay this is weird!" I said while walking down the path. I come to this little blue bunny.

"Where am I?" asked the little bunny.

"Your in Catton Candy land," it said 

"I"M WHERE?!" I asked

"Catton Candy land were everything is made out of candy :) try the grass its the best!!" the bunny bounces away I blink a couple of times.

"Thats it I will never eat sugar again!"

-END-

As you read that was a weird day dream? I will never have candy again I BLAIM YOUNGMIN for this. When we were 5 he told me their was a Cotton Candy Land! I can't belive I belived him at that time.

-Hyunseong's POV-

We were walking down the hall and I walk in front of poor Minwoo. He has been out of it I knew If I didn't walk  infront of him he would have missed the

dance room. And Kwangmin was day dreaming, He mummbled Catton Candy I wonder why maybe I should buy him some?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Author's Note: Sorry for the late update. :( though I put it in two different pov's the idea for Kwangmin's day dream came from a some weird topic we had in my class one day I hope you guys like it :D

A/N: Heelloo Everyone!(: Okay I know I haven't updated since LAST YEAR! kekeke. Do you get the joke? Well anyways I'm probably going to write the next chapter myself since my co- author wrote the last 3 chapters. Hehe.. I'm lazy. Well yeah I got myself a tumblr! >:D I will post the link of my tumblr somewhere here. AND WE HAVE REACHED 60 SUBCRIBERS!! AHHHHHH! WE ARE ALMOST AT 100!! I'm so happy. /cries Well anyways I hope you all had a great holiday! PLEEAASEE COMMENT!! COMMENT!! COMMENT!! COMMENT!!