It Was All A Dream?

My Nerdy Princess

"Wake up Hae Ji!" one of my classmates said. "It's time to go. You kinda fell asleep after Ms. Kim talked about The Winter Festival."

"Oh. Thanks." I said while smiling at her. I took my stuff and walked out of the room.
 
Holy Crap. That was the weirdest dream ever. Why would I dream about Minwoo asking me to go with him to the Winter Festival? Like really we are barely even friends. I'm just happy he didn't ask me out for real. My psycology teacher last year said that some dreams mean something. Maybe that dream meant something. If it did I wonder what it could be? 
 
"Hey Hae Ji!" someone said behind me.
 
"Oh hey Youngmin!" I said happily.
 
"Do you happen to know whats been going on with Minwoo lately? He's been acting weird." he said.
 
"N-no not really." I said feeling nervous.
 
"Well he's been acting weird and me, Kwangmin, and the Hyungs are worried about him."
 
"Oh well I'll try and talk to him later and try to see what's wrong." I said. CRAP. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO NICE. What am I going to do?! I can barely THINK after the dream!
 
"Wow thanks! Anyways so you excited for TWF?!" Youngmin asked while shaking me.
 
"Youngmin please stop shaking me." I said while laughing and then he stopped. "And what's TWF?"
 
"THE WINTER FESTIVAL! It's an acronym the students of the school made for it!" he said.
 
"Well yeah sure I guess. I'm excited for the TWF." I said.
 
"Wow. You are boring. Not even a yay? I mean this is one of the funnest days of the school year! Everyone is always excited for the TWF!"
 
"Well then.. HECK YEAH I'M EXCITED!" I said with a lot more enthusiasim.
 
"That's better! Now walk and talk with me to lunch." he put his arm around my shoulder and jealous girls were stabbing me in their heads. "So who are you going to take to the TWF?" he said.
 
"Hmm.. I don't know. I'll probably go by myself." I said with a shrug.
 
"You my friend is not going alone! Going alone to the TWF is like getting thrown at with eggs and then becoming the school's joke for the rest of your highschool life! I will make sure you have a date because I don't want  my little Hae Ji to be made fun of." he said all brotherly like. Hehe it feels weird having someone act like an older brother to me.
 
"Arasso Oppa. But I want to meet him first before you set us up!" I said. "And don't act like you're older than me by years. Cos you're only older than me by 6 months!" I said while pointing a finger at him and trying not to giggle.
 
"Aiish, Arasso. You don't appreciate my love for you as a Dongsaeng." he said while pouting. "I'm even helping you find a date and I get no thank you!"
 
"I cannot believe you're older than me. Thank you Oppa!" I said and gave him a hug. Hmmm he smells good. I like it. Hehe.
 
"You are very welcome Dongsaeng." he said and patted me on the head.
 
"Well now let's hurry and go to lunch I'm starving! Woah. I just sounded like Hyunseong right their." he said and laughed.
 
"You're such a dork Oppa." I said while laughing. Next thing I know he was pulling me to the Cafeteria.
 
A/N: Another chapter within a WEEK! YAAAAY! You guys like the twist? Hehe. IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM! ;D FIST PUMP IF YOU GOT FOOLED. /laughs evily MWAHAHAHAHA! Who has a tumblr? If you have one here are my blogs infinite-bubblex <--- (k-fashion blog) & jun-seobie if that one doesn't work try jun-seob <--- (K-Pop/B2ST blog) Oh & I have a little question for you guys though do you like Taeyang's hair in their new MV Monster? COMMENT YOUR ANSWER BELOW! I would like your opinion because I personally dislike is ;P But I love TOP's hair! It is freaking hot on him.<3 Okay now let me rampage about Teen Top. THEY ARE FREAKING KILLING ME WITH THE YNESS. Chunji's solo wave in their live performance freaking gave me a mental . O_O luls. Anyways thanks for all your support! I truly truly truly truly TRULY love you guys!<3 Be sure to comment and subscribe! Please share this fanfic with other fellow bestfriends! Also be sure to FOLLOW MY TUMBLR BLOGS!(: Thanks bestfriends!<3 Byee! ;D