Only U

Voodoo - The aspects of love

I’m sorry…

 

I didn’t mean it…

 

I didn’t mean to hurt you, I was a fool…

 

I couldn’t see the hurt in your eyes, I was blind and you left in pain. You are gone and I’m left in pieces, in silent pain, in agony and it won’t disappear… Not without you.

You won’t answer my calls… is it because of my broken promise?

 

 Another day passed without you, and I don’t know how to live when you are not here… should I keep on walking? Should I just cry a river with my tears?

 

We tied our secrets together and we promised to live our future together, but I betrayed you… I saw the tears in your eyes when you closed the door.

Such a fool… how can I even make this right? I long for you… Can you feel my tortured heart?

 

I’m here crying in front of your door, can you hear me? Please… I’m sorry! Let me pour my feelings out for you, I want to hear your heart too…

 

 You are engraved in my heart and I collapse into desperate tears because I want you, I can’t do this without you… Please…

 

I can’t find my heart… I feel cold… Please, get me out of this endless misery…

 

I’m in front of your door again… I know you are in there, I hear your soft crying through the door. I will tell you this for the last time, so please hear me out… because I can’t continue this without you…

Because I can’t live without you.

Because there is only you.

I love you.


Ah, this one is special~ I've written it as the other half of Only U, written from the other person's perspective. If Only U was a song about a day of the one who was hurt, than this is all the unanswered massages by the one who hurt him.

Inspired by the lyrics and melody, also by the nice rain that fell while I played this song~

 

Happy new year, guys! Have a fun filled, fantastic 2014 <3 (also can't wait for VIXX's follow-up song *.*)