Voodoo Doll

Voodoo - The aspects of love

My heart was breaking when he came through the door with tears in his eyes…

 Heartbroken.

Am I supposed to feel like that…?

I shouldn’t, I should feel nothing. Yet I did when he looked at me with those deeply hurt eyes.

I wanted to tell him, it’s okay and he was not worth the tears… that he only hurt him before too… but I couldn’t.

 I am just a doll, watching over that beautiful creature. Watching as he walked around the room, clutching his chest in agony, fresh tears rolling down his cheeks.

Please, don’t cry.

He cried out his name in rage, broken and deeply wounded and it went right to my core, breaking me again and again.

Then he grabbed me and screamed a name that was not mine, it was his. Then he tore into me, stabbed me, hurt me all over and I cried silent tears…

Cried, because I could only do this much.

He chanted his name, and I wished  the pain I felt took away from his, the tears he cried washed away the agony and that he could hear my silent plea to let it all go… to let me take care of it, confide me with it and never feel any of it again.

Curse him, for hurting this beautiful man. Curse him for causing him pain.

It all stopped as soon as it began and he hugged me close to his aching heart, crying silently.

He was apologizing… to me, he called my name and I soaked up all his tears, because I was not angry… never at him.

We stayed like that, silent and mournful. Wishing the past and the cause of all hurt to just go away, together, wishing with all our hearts.

Sorry. he said again and put me down on the small desk and started to mend me. From stitch to stitch… and I wished again, for that thin thread to mend his heart as well…

Because even if I was nothing but a doll, I loved him from the bottom of my heart.


Poor guys... ;(

This is the first piece and I wrote it in a specific POV... but I leave it to your imagination~ ;)

Inspired by the lyrics.