*_* 6

Noona, I’m sorry…but I love you

Many girls screaming their lungs out when they see a hot guy walking with you. You just laughing mentally and shake your head when you hear many questions being asked.

“Who is that guy?”

“I never see him before.”

“Oh God! He’s extremely hot!”

“Is he with Su Min? I thought she only dates dongsaengs?”

You walk faster, leaving Kai behind you.

“Yah, wait for me!” He yells at you and runs after you.

You sit at your usual spot and cover your face with your arms. Your friends look weirdly at you but you choose to ignore them. Then, Kai comes.

“Yah, why were you leaving me just like that with those extra-hormones girl?” Kai snaps at you and hits your left shoulder.

You wince in pain and glare at him before yell back, “Why on Earth should I care and why on Hell did you slap me?”

He looks at you and pouts, “I’m sorry. Do not be mad at me. I don’t like when you just leave me like that.”

You look at him and your face softens. You sigh and say, “Whatever. Just sit here,” you pat the empty sit beside you and he immediately sit there and smile at you.

“What should we do now?” Kai asks and three of you look at him with weird expression.

“Buy food?”

“Oh, that’s right! So, you gonna treat me?” he asks and winks at you.

You frown and say, “Why should I do that? State your reason not more than five words.”

“Because I’m hot?” he answers and smirks.

Both of your friends laugh hearing Kai’s reason.

“Whatever Kai,” you say and hand him your money.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Can I ask you something?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Just ask.” Kai stays silent and you look at him. “What?”

“I heard just now that you only date dongsaengs. What does that mean?”

You look at him and ask him back, “What does that mean? It clearly states that I only date younger guys.”

“Younger guys? What about me?” He looks at you with pleading eyes.

You laugh sarcastically and ask him, “What month did you born?”

“January,” he answers you quickly.

“Then no.”

“Why?” His face turns grey hearing your answer.

“Because, I was born on November and you, January. So, you are older than me,” you explain to him and eat the pasta that Kai bought just now.

“Let me get it clear. You only date guys that are younger than you and you never look at someone older than you?”

“Yup!”

“Even by a day?”

“Even by a second!”

He bangs his head on the table and you get shock.

“Yah, what are you doing?” You ask him, lift up his head, and rub his temple slowly.

He stares into your brown orbs and sighs, “I never feel this sad being born on January.”

You chuckle hearing his words and pat his back, “Friends are better.”

He looks at you and pouts before continues eating his pasta.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Su Min, please accept me. Why did you keep rejecting me?”

You sigh before answering him, “I’m sorry Dae Hyun. I already told you before; I can’t fall in love with someone older than me.”

“But you can try,” he says and shows his puppy eyes.

“Please Dae Hyun. Don’t be like this,” you say and try to walk away but he blocks you and grabs both of your wrists before kneeling in front of you. You get shock and you try to pull away your hands from his grips but he tightens it.  “Yah, what are you doing? Please stand up. People are looking at us.”

“Don’t bother about others. I’ll only get up if you accept me,” he says and stares pleadingly at you.

You look into his orbs and notice that he is so desperate right now. You sigh again. You just stare at him and no words came out from your mouth.

“Please Su Min,” he begs you again.

You don’t know what you must do right now. No one ever did something like this before. You admit that Dae Hyun is quite handsome and if he is your dongsaengs, you already accept him. Now, he is in your batch. You sigh for the third time and shake your head. His face fell and he is tightening his grip.

“Ouch!” you wince in pain. “Dae Hyun-ah, it’s really hurt. Please let me go,” you beg him.

He shakes his head and says, “Accept me first.”

You almost cry because of the pain until someone punches him.

“You bastard! How dare you did like that to her?” Kai yells at him before punches him again.

Dae Hyun immediately releases your hand and falls on the floor. You look at your wrists and notice that both of them have turned dark red. You cover your face with your palm and sob hard on it. Kai glares at Dae Hyun and kicks his left leg before he drags you away.

He then hugs you and whispers softly, “Its okay, I’m here.” He your hair softly and hugs you tighter. You hug him back and cry on his chest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kai hands you a bottle of water and you take it. You just hold it while staring blankly at the view in front of you. Both of you are now on the rooftop. Kai sighs before he sits next to you. He looks at you before he brings your head closer to his chest. You just follow it and lean on his chest. He then takes both of your wrists and blows air to them. You just look at his action without saying anything.

He hugs you tighter and speaks, “Did you experience it every day?”

You tilt up your head and look at him before answering him, “Not every day.”

He nods and puts his chin on your head and plays with your hair. You unconsciously fall asleep in his arms.

He looks at you and mumble softly, “If I can’t win your heart, at least let me take care of it.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 I'll try to update soon but I'm quite busy. I'm 17 this year and I need to take SPM. In case you didn't know what is SPM, let me tell ya. SPM is an exam you need to take when you had reached 17. And my life depens on it. If you fail the exam , you will fail in your life too. So please understand me. Thanx! ^_^