*_* 3

Noona, I’m sorry…but I love you

“Ah really this kid!” You march angrily to your destination, rooftop. You push the rooftop’s door hard until it hit the wall and a loud bang produce. Your eyes scan every single spot until they stop at one people that make your heart boil, Tae Min. He seem very shock to see you here and he notice that you are angry by looking the way you look at him, or the way you stare at him like you haven’t eaten for a year!

Tae Min stood up and speak, “Noona, I-”

“You brat! Shut up and sit down!” you cut him off. Tae Min flinches at your sudden raise in voice but still did what you asked him to do.

“Lee Tae Min! What’s on Earth had happen to you, huh? Did you think that avoiding me for a week can solve our problem, huh? Man up! Ah! I’m going insane!” you shouted at him and sit in front of him. You blew your bangs that fall covered your eyes. Tae Min looks at you blankly before he chuckle. He brushes your bangs away and stares innocently at you.

“What so funny, huh? It doesn’t affect me anymore.” you ask him but choose not to push his hand away.

He touches every inch of your face and stops his finger at your lips. He brushes your lip slowly with his thumb and locked his eyes with yours. His action makes your heart thump loudly but you able to cover up your nervousness by keeping poker face.

He slowly approached you and whispered, “Noona, do you know how much I love you?”

Before you can even respond to his question, he closes the not-too-far-gap between the both of you with kiss. Yes, he kiss you and not to mention, your first kiss! Your eyes wide open shows that you feel shocked by his unpredictable action but again, you choose to let it go. Knowing that he got your approval, he deepens the kiss. You seem to enjoy his kiss until you notice what he’s trying to tell you. His feeling. His sad feeling. When you feel he tried to pull away, you grab his neck harshly and push him harder towards you and kiss him back.

After a while, both of you pull away and pant heavily. He looks at you and your check softly with his thumb. “I guess it’s the end?” You look at him confusedly and you notice that he had been thinking a lot.

“I think so. Tae Min-ah…I’m sorry-”

He cut you by placing his index finger at your lip. “Noona, you don’t have to apologize to me. It’s not your fault. I had been thinking a lot lately. But I already found the solution. Since my mom doesn’t want me to marry someone older than me, than I guess what I decide is the best thing for me. I’m sorry for being selfish, noona.”

“You don’t have to apologize too, Tae Min. Really your mom doesn’t approve you dated noona?”

“Yah noona! We are breaking up right now and you that’s what you think, huh? When you gonna matured up noona?”

“I just curious, ok? So you dated me but your mom doesn’t know about it?”

“Yeah… but let us look at the bright side. I got your first kiss!” He laugh when he speaks makes you feel better.

At least he’s not like my other ex, begging me not to leave them.

“You’re so lucky, I guess,” you speak and flash him your sweetest smile ever.

He pecks your lip for the last time before stood up and your hair gently. “Take care, noona,” he says and walks away. “Ah! One more thing! I won’t forget this,” he say and ily move his index finger from one corner to the another corner of his lip and wink at you.

You giggle seeing his action. “I guess I won’t forget it too.” The first guy that’s brave to make his first move. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is my very first time writing kissing scence. i hope its sound good. hehe ^_^